Subject: [ChangZhou] Hunter Bar - "Xue" + Friends?
liveabroad9
Carnal Conqueror

UID 179024
Digest Posts 0
Credits 426
Posts 43
Karma 419
Acceptance 132
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-2-2017
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2017 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[ChangZhou] Hunter Bar - "Xue" + Friends?

So, this turned out to be some crazy fun that I wasn't really looking for...
May or may not be your thing, so this may be more of a warning for some.

Name:  Xue
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:       Alright
Body:      3.5/5  *really* tiny nipples, good proportions.
Skill:        Not incredible, but she worked it.
Service:    BBBJ
GFE:        4.5/5
Price & Session Length:  700 for 2 shots.
Repeat:    Perhaps.

A point about age:
She originally told me she was 24, but later it came out from her friend that she is actually 28.
I find that most girls understate their age, but who could be surprised by this?
In my opinion, she could have passed for 24.

Now for the story...
I left the bar with her WeChat. I let her down easy, but decided to message her just as I got back to my room. Turns out she was not far, and came up to my room within a few minutes.
Shower; she was shy. Cute. Onto the first BJ and   She couldn't handle it. She jumped up and off... oh well. It was fun.
Her phone went off, and I let her check it. Turns out it was another girl from the bar (who I had no interest in as she had a bit of weight, but she was fun. They talk on the phone, and I laugh when I hear her telling the other what we were doing. She hangs up. A few minutes go by, and she tells me her friend is coming up, "Is that alright?" By this time I'm already done round one and limp... what the hell, doesn't hurt right?

Well... lucky everything went well. Could've been a big fiasco, I know. But both girls were really cool. Girl 2 comes in and sits down on the bed beside us as Girl 1 is still playin' with LB trying to get him to come alive. Girl 2 says, "he's done... just leave it alone". Girl 1 looks at me for approval as she wants to start round 2... I shrug and into her mouth I go.

Girl 2 goes to have a shower, comes back and Girl 1 is still workin' away. She lays down beside us, this whole time she's making blowie faces and tongue gestures at me, which actually made the whole thing that much more interesting... she was basically cheering my girl on, or in a weird way, challenging her to do better.

I don't want to say Girl 2 killed the mood, but I just wasn't getting anywhere. Eventually I told Girl 1 it just wasn't happening and she could go. She hesitated, and I told her it was for real. She could leave if sshe'd like. She went to clean up and Girl 2 stuck around. I slipped to the bathroom to thank Girl 1 and let her know she did a nice job. Slipped her 700 and went back to the other room.

Girl 2 was in my bed. I honestly wanted nothing with her. She made offers, I turned her down as nicely as I could. We chatted. She told me more about her friends, and the bar. We had some interesting, honest conversation. Eventually, I convinced her that I wasn't interested and that *I* didn't ask her to show up. By this time it was 4am and gave her an ultimatum: go to sleep, or go home. I didn't end up giving anything. But before she left, I offered her taxi money (30kuai) as I liked her personality and she wasn't too hard to get rid of.

Interesting night... Interesting experience... fun girls over at those bars.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   21-6-2017 08:09  Karma  +5   
Bvilla   21-6-2017 04:56  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   16-6-2017 07:10  Karma  +5   Excellent
UncleDad   16-6-2017 00:25  Karma  +4   Fun times.
batman108   15-6-2017 01:26  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Bvilla
Nookie Newbie

UID 202511
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 04:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Changzhou

Hey man, I just arrived in changzhou. Any AMP/Spas you recommend? Looking for value/cheapness