Post at 14-6-2017 03:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jaja[KH, Mongkok] - pleasant, chatty girl with good service

Date & Time of Session:  12th June 2017, evening   
Name:  Jaja
Link: NA  
Nationality & Language: Viet Thai mix, Good English  
Face:  4/5 (not a stunner, but cute)   
Body:  4.5/5 (petit frame with perky tits and good curvy ass)
Skill: 3.5/5   
Service: 4/5   
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: NA   
Price:  500 + 100 tips   
Repeat: yes

Typhoon or not, business is thriving in KH. I hoped there would be lesser number of bros around, but I was wrong. Well straight up to the 14th floor. There was a stunning russian on 14th floor, just chilling with an open door. Probably she was taking a break, since she had a wait sign on the open door. I decided to go all the way down and then comeback up for her. But I didn't go past 8th floor. Jaja opened the door in a skin colored body suit that just about covered her ls. For some reason she expected me to walk away, maybe she noticed my momentary hesitation while my resolution to visit the stunning russian melted. Once I entered, she was visibly happy to have someone who spoke english. She was happy to chat for a few minutes before she asked me to undress. Shower was alone, better that way since it barely had space enough for one.  

She was still wearing the bodysuit when I got back and dried me up. My lb was getting excited. She kept saying so big, pls don't hurt me in a playful way! Am sure she says the same thing to all her customers, still sounded genuine and felt good. Started off with cat bath and she slowly made her way to my lb, she paid fair attention to the nuts before capping and CBJ. Good suction and nice technique, went on for 5 mins before she mounted me for CG, but in just a couple of minutes she wanted to move to doggy. I could see she wanted me to finish quickly, but frankly I didn’t mind... she was talking all the while, her moaning felt real and she was really tight. With all this I was close to exploding.. I asked her to move to missionary and then in a few minutes I asked her to finish me in CG. She was a bit skeptic if she could finish me, and of course she didn't want to end up tired. Still she obliged and went at it in CG for 5 mins before I shot my load. She had a quick wash before returning to clean me up and sending me to the shower. Again while I was dressing she was watching and chatting away. When I ready for the byes she said "Typhoon, T8, please take care and get home safe" I just gave her a lil spank and $100 tip before walking away. There was no BBBJ, DFK or shower together but this was the best GFE I have had in my admittedly short mongering career.  

This is her 3rd trip to HK and she plans to be around for another month. You can find another report of her here http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=60467

Recent Ratings
joey88   15-6-2017 14:47  Karma  +4   
batman108   15-6-2017 01:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   14-6-2017 14:03  Karma  +2   Thanks!
cknc31   14-6-2017 12:12  Karma  +3   Great to see Jaja still in action and thx for referencing my report
p0ison
Lustful Lord

UID 120645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 885
Posts 141
Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2017 09:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@cknc31: was glad to see our reports are in sync and we agree on Jaja being a nice girl. was wondering what I was happy about since she gives no special service, no dfk, no bbbj, nothing. Guess it is just her bubbly self that makes the punt worthwhile (plus her body is totally MCOT)