Reading Access 40
Registered 15-7-2007
Location Hong Kong, CDN
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2017 13:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kwun Tong, Good Oral Skills

Date & Time of Session:  June 9th, lunch hour
Location:  Room 1, Flat D, 3/F, Nam Yeung Mansion, 31 - 41 Mut Wah St., Kwun Tong
Name:  Chin Yu  (Photo not accurate)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A49481-KT-Massage-ChinYu.html
Face:  3 (round eyes, some would say, she would benefit from dental work)
Body:  3.5 (small and not perky)
Skill: 4 for mouth skills
Service: 4.5 (she did well and did not seemed annoyed with all my direction)
Price & Session Length:  400 + 100 for BBBJ (45 mins)
Repeat: maybe

So I work in the Kwun Tong area and my lunch is pretty flexible, normally leave early around 12pm and get back in the office before 2pm, so plenty of time to try out the talent..  I've done a few massage places and now trying out some walk-ups.  Found Chin Yu ad and figure I'd give her a try as she advsertises BBBL/CIM ( i didn't get to CIM though)  Unfortunately the photo is not her and it's another lady.  However, she seemed to have a good attitude so walked in.

Fairly straight forward, showered together and she washes me up, on the bed the i lay on my back and she begins with light fingers running along my thighs and stomach.  Has a nice relaxing feel and she gets me in the mood with light cat bath, she reaches for condoms and I'd asked for BBBJ, she replies with additional $100. which was ok with me.

She starts of with slow light licking around the balls and thighs, it felt good so i asked her to continue around those regions and to avoid the shaft and head to build up the sensations.  I like how she started with the tip of her tongue and eventually applying her whole tongue licking the balls with firm swirling action.  I enjoy this for about 5 minutes and I instruct her to begin on my shaft licking from the balls to the tip of the head.  I have this thing with teasing and I told her that i want to enjoy her tongue and her mouth.  She complies and takes my direction well, as she continues my cock pulsates every time her tongues leaves the shaft/head, precum begins to form without her actually blowing me yet.  This is exactly what I wanted, being so aroused with just the tongue, I can see this as a full on edging session..  I finally tell her to go down on me and it was great.  Nice long strokes and bobbing action, she takes it all and holds moving her head with slight side to side motions and her tongue pressing against my cock..  She did well in the BBBJ department, if she is still there on Monday (tmr) I will go back just for this.

Her pussy looks inviting, small bush above her clit and clean looking around the lips..  I thought about DATY but just wanted to stick it in her so cap goes on and i enter slowly.  I like to inch it in watching the girls reaction, they normally respond by wrapping the arms around me in miss and start to grind back.  I find that when i follow her lead, the moaning from the girls seems more genuine compare with thrusting right away which impels the fake moaning.  We grind for a few more minutes and start to pick up the pace, we get to a good rhythm going and I chose to head to the finish line pumping hard and firm until i cum.  I lay on her for a bit while catching my breath, she seem to be too with her eyes closed.

This was a good inexpensive punt, sadly she won't be here for long as she is not a residence.

Next on my list is a $600 HG in Kwun Tong, hope to find a young lady who enjoys performing oral services, it just makes me perform better, if you know what i mean..

Happy punting..

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   13-6-2017 14:57  Karma  +6   
dryice   12-6-2017 16:07  Karma  +6   Keep punting and reporting!
Mister   11-6-2017 16:34  Karma  +4   Report back on the $600 HG, however it goes. Still in two minds whether to give those HGs in KT a try
cauziamhappy
Nookie Newbie

UID 168842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 38
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2016
Location Macau
Status Offline