Font size: S M L
ANAL with Poly from Bangkok

Date of Session: 20 May 2017

Name: Poly

Link: has gone down since then

Agent: N/A

Nationality & Language: Thai, decent English

Face: 3/5

Body: 2.5/5 - on the thicker side for a Thai, when the dress was dropped, her sagging belly followed course

Skill: 3/5 - nothing to write home about

Service: 3.5/5 - CBJ, mish, anal (doggie and mish)

GFE: 2.5/5 - polite interaction but that's all

PSE: 3.5/5 - for opening her back door

Price & Session Length: 400 HKD including anal + tip

Repeat: plenty more fish in the sea

My apologies for the late report. Poly's link has since gone down and I'm pretty sure she's gone back to Thailand, but she tends to come back every few months, so I decided to give bros a quick report.

I was looking for some anal action around Jordan at 1pm on a Saturday and I ended up knocking on Poly's door. "Anal?", "Yes" and I quickly stepped through the door. The price was set at $300 + $100 for anal.

She was decent looking and her relatively thick frame appeared to be quite lean under the dress. Unfortunately, it turned out that she was sporting a sagging belly that was quite a turn off.

A quick, uneventful shower, and off to bed were Poly capped LB and gave a half-dedicated CBJ. But I wasn't there for head.

We started at missionary (which felt pretty good) and switched to doggie after a few minutes. When I pulled out and paused, our Poly got the hint and lubed her back door. It took a couple of minutes of careful maneuvering before LB was all in. Poly signaled that we should switch to anal mish which was clearly more comfortable for her.

It did not take long  before my thrusting became harder and harder and I soon

I will not be necessarily seeking her services next time I am in Jordan, but if any bros are looking for reliable anal at a reasonable price then Poly is an option to consider.

Recent Ratings
rogell   17-6-2017 20:07  Karma  +2   lots of short-term thai girls there
waldo   12-6-2017 11:33  Karma  +5   
Jack_Sparrow   12-6-2017 08:11  Karma  +5   
Lonleyassdude   11-6-2017 00:27  Acceptance  +1   Nice to know