Subject: Jordon 61-63 Pilkilm - Bad Punt!
Badboy_hk
Lustful Lord

UID 176956
Digest Posts 0
Credits 509
Posts 24
Karma 508
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2017 23:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jordon 61-63 Pilkilm - Bad Punt!

Link: Another website which is a total waste of time!...... go141 or nothing else!

Date & Time of Session:  Thursday, after 10PM
Name: Fang Fang
Nationality & Language: Thai, some English
Face: 3/5 A lot of make up
Body:  2/5  Looked ok at the door but when the clothes came off
Skill: 1/5 Lazy and no motivation
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 350 wasted and down the drain!
Repeat: Hell no!

Was doing my usual evening stroll in my area (Jordon) and just wanted to go for a punt. There are a lot of Thai girls in the area and I'm always fond of Thai's from many successful punts in Bangkok.
She looks good on the website and was on my list from a while ago. Walked up and glad to see the welcome sign on the door. Rang the bell she opened up and looked totally different. Lots of Pshop on the photos as you would expect but....... anyway, she didn't look that bad and I had already made the effort and it was getting late-ish. You also know what happens when you just want to punt. LB takes over logical thinking!
Walked in and she showered me. Clothes came off as I was drying up and seriously.... her tits were hanging so low she could have used them for football practice! I'm already committed and LB needs some relief so go ahead into the bedroom. Dom goes straight on and CBJ for literally 30 seconds and LB is only at half mast. Out comes the KY and she gets on top in CG. She was damn lazy and after about 5 pumps she gets off and tells me to go to mish. I have no choice and I'm really pissed at this stage so go into mush and then turn her around for doggy. By that point I just wanna get out of there but the dom is so thick it ain't helping. End up going for another 10 or so min and , clean up, pay out and just get the hell out of there. Shitty attitude and shittier service. Gonna avoid these walk ups in future. Will just use theTR girls but just laying low on the hotel WG's due to all raids that are going on.
Should be much better punting in Jordon??? Was happier with my previous punt at foremost but that was more for a massage than FS. Otherwise I head over to TST and places like JSL.

Recent Ratings
Mister   11-6-2017 08:50  Karma  +4   Unfortunate
hkpunter999   10-6-2017 19:15  Karma  +3   
alansept   10-6-2017 12:59  Acceptance  +1   
quartz13579   10-6-2017 11:51  Karma  +3   Just go for $150 Temple St Thai next time. I've had some luck.
JackTheBat   10-6-2017 09:59  Karma  +5   Thanks for the intel.
mike141
Erotic Emperor

UID 8304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2129
Posts 269
Karma 2116
Acceptance 253
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 08:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Badboy_hk's post

I've stated before in previous post(s) to avoid 61-63 Pilkem.  Every punt I've had there has been either bad or at best, mediocre.

I think it has to do with the price, and that the Thai WGs who work there feel disrespected because of that and perhaps they think the clientele there is on the lower end of the socio-economic ladder (which is not true since I personally am well-educated and financially sound.  My only fault is that I can't resist a "discount" when it's given to me).

It is what it is, and IMO the best way to correct undesirable behavior is to introduce negative consequences of that undesirable behavior, in this case simply to just not give patronage.

Lastly, if you like Thai gals in Jordan, the 8/F of 66 Parkes has some good quality for 450.  Just beware that some are ladyboys.

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   10-6-2017 11:48  Karma  +3   There's a nest on the 8/f? I always stop at 5/f
JackTheBat   10-6-2017 10:00  Karma  +10   Interesting observation, plus an alternative destination, thanks.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30891
Posts 2026
Karma 30526
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 10:26  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
I think it has to do with the price, and that the Thai WGs who work there feel disrespected because of that and perhaps they think the clientele there is on the lower end of the socio-economic ladder...

I'm not sure, but it's a good start to a discussion. Many Thais working in HK would prefer to be in their home country, and many HK punters have a "discounted" view towards Thai WGs as they're not fair-skinned, don't speak Chinese, whatever. This model breaks when you get to the Roy stable: girls selected by a Thai agent from the north, where the ladies have paler skin (a similar system exists in Hat Yai, southern Thailand, where Chinese punters from Malaysia head across the border looking for P4P).

I've had some great punts in the crusty Pilkem Street place, but it's always been dependent on the girl. Some are a bit weary of spending all damn day in their rooms, answering the door only to find a 20-something whelp staring at them grimly, then walking away without a word. Finding someone they can chat with (my Thai is lousy but they appreciate it anyway, plus most speak some English) cheers them up. No clock-watching, and some fun sex...but again it's case-by-case.

I swung by there last month, one door (those PSed photos are nonsense, you must door-knock) had a WG who practically scowled at me. "How are you?" I said in Thai, my usual opener. "I'm fine," she growled in English. "Do you speak Thai?" I said, in Thai, "I speak Thai," she said, in English. I've found when you get this pattern, WALK. Make an excuse and walk away.

I was thinking of my excuse when she held four fingers: "Four hundred," she said, in not-Thai. "Blowjob no condom?" I said in English. "NO." "Bye bye"...and she closed the door in my face.

Went down the corridor and had a lackluster time with another gal. I had an orgasm. I paid her 400 and gave her enough extra for a rice-box, and she was surprised by that. I guess no one tips these girls at all. I'm not sure how the economics works (agent arranges flight, they stay how long, what's their 'take-home pay' for a couple of weeks in that place?). But at this point, I'm not seeking out any burned-out & bitter WGs. If they're just tolerating the experience, I'll go home and jerk off.

So "Bilk'em Street" as I like to call it is off the map for me. There are other Thai nests Kowloonside and maybe there are better experiences out there--I encourage bros to seek them out, and props to mike141 for his advice.

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 10-6-2017 10:27 ]
alansept
Carnal Conqueror

UID 50759
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 22
Karma 242
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 12:56  Profile P.M. 
The last time I check out Fang Fang, she is actually Jasmine who used to be at 66 parkes street, famous in this forum for her good service and good looks

,to my surprise if it is really her then her attitude has totally change and it's quite sad to know that.

this is one of her many good reviews:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... p;highlight=jasmine

Badboy_hk can confirm if it's really her or not.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   10-6-2017 21:21  Karma  +5   Thanks for the detective work.
mike141
Erotic Emperor

UID 8304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2129
Posts 269
Karma 2116
Acceptance 253
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 JackTheBat's post

Thanks JtB.  You've clearly been around so I take your praise as a much appreciated compliment.

I have in fact been cordial with some of these Thai WGs, trying to lighten the mood, get them to laugh or smile, etc.  (and I still tip them a bit even if it's lackluster service), but the response is no different.  It's just this particular building cause the Thai WGs in the other buildings such as Fuji, Hop Yee, JSL, etc. have mostly been good experiences for me.  

I think it comes down to price.  They probably feel that cheap price means I'm perceived as a cheap WG who is pursued by cheap customers, so why provide good service.  It's the same inferiority complex / syndrome that continues to plague the Asian mentality no matter what country they're from.  

I'd be perfectly content with them to increase the going rates if there's a corresponding increase in service quality.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   10-6-2017 21:22  Karma  +10   At least you try to joke & laugh...sometimes it works.
alansept
Carnal Conqueror

UID 50759
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 22
Karma 242
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 15:18  Profile P.M. 
I dont think the WG is much aware of cheap or expensive price especially the thai wg where their bosses mostly control the price and for some even plane ticket. The cheap or expensive is more the view of customers like us.

The expensive price u pay at fuji or cwb are mostly going for the rent, not to the girl, so in the case of thai wg, it goes to their boss.
So for them they dont care much as it means relatively they earn the same in jordan or cwb

Personally i have had good service from wg that charge much lower price than fuji. So why bother to pay much for the rent :-)

Recent Ratings
mike141   11-6-2017 08:05  Acceptance  +3   Good point regarding rental cost. But I suspect WGs at pricier spots are encouraged to be nicer.
Badboy_hk
Lustful Lord

UID 176956
Digest Posts 0
Credits 509
Posts 24
Karma 508
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 alansept's post

Alansept. Can confirm it is the same person!

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   10-6-2017 21:23  Karma  +5   Thanks for confirming...although that's sad news indeed.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30891
Posts 2026
Karma 30526
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 21:40  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mike141 at 10-6-2017 14:40
I have in fact been cordial with some of these Thai WGs, trying to lighten the mood, get them to laugh or smile, etc.  (and I still tip them a bit even if it's lackluster service), but the response is no different.  It's just this particular building cause the Thai WGs in the other buildings such as Fuji, Hop Yee, JSL, etc. have mostly been good experiences for me.

Good skills. I don't know who was in the first room I tried, but she was clearly hardened and not enjoying anything--refusing to say hello in Thai, WTF. I'm sorry that things are that way, but the fact is that I'm here for commercial sex, and if that's the vibe you're putting out, might as well close the door in my face.

And it was like that with the girl I did bang: May May was her name on the competing site, she said "May" but that means nothing. Maybe it is this building. It's depressing and the tariff is low. Maybe that's part of it.

BUT. I stopped visiting JSL because of some experiences involving upselling and some jaded WGs. There's a Thai nest in Mongkok where I've found a couple of interesting ladies. One had an awesome body but was flat-chested--she was attractive but really hated being here. I visited her four times, $300 for 30 minutes but she didn't much care how long I stayed as long as I brought some fruit/snacks and kept her company. Room was kinda falling apart. Very sweet girl, HATED the HK walkup gig.

Another girl working there said, oh no you must have a CBJ, I said (in Thai) "60 minutes OK?" and that condom went flying. She was fun. Saw her twice, then the boss (who she said was an idiot) transferred her to some place in To Kwa Wan. She continued to send me messages but I wasn't going sweating around TKW looking for her, then she went back to Thailand.

I dunno what it is, but I do know this: be well dressed, smile, joke and if appropriate, bring snacks. If that doesn't work, you're dealing with someone who needs to get outta HK. I've seen it happen, even with some of Roy's girls--it's too pressurized for them. Some soldier on and leave town with a lot of cash. Some return again and again. But it's not easy...

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 11-6-2017 00:39 ]
mike141
Erotic Emperor

UID 8304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2129
Posts 269
Karma 2116
Acceptance 253
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2017 08:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 JackTheBat's post

Yes, 61-63 Pilkem is a depressing, dilapidated building with old rundown rooms to match.  It does play a factor in decreasing the overall atmosphere.  Anyway, I plan on never visiting this building again.

Is the place you mention in Mong Kok, King Hing building?  This is one of the buildings I've heard a lot about, but have yet to walk the hallowed halls of.

I've been going to the same dozen or so buildings for the past few years.  I need new scenery.

Recent Ratings
Mister   11-6-2017 08:49  Karma  +1   What are your two favourite buildings?