Acceptance 65
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2017 01:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Three way at JLM...

Date & Time of Session:  June 5th, 2017
Location:  James Lee Mansion, TST 8th Floor (first hallway to the left as you walk out the lift.  Last door straight back and second to last door on the right)
Name:  Jackie and Ada
Nationality & Language: Said "Sisters from Taiwan"
Face:  4/5 Ada and 4/5 Jackie
Body:  4/5 for both....both have nice breasts but not much in the ass department
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
Price for Service:  $600 for full service X 2 = $1200
Repeat?: Not together but maybe individually if it was $500 each

So... this was a first.  I was running through JLM from the 8th floor down and right at the top ran into Ada who was hanging out in Jackie's room with her.  They immediately asked me if I wanted two girls with their limited english.  I told them maybe and looked through all the floors and then decided what the hell.  Went back up to the 8th floor and set it up.  We ended up in Ada's room and I negotiated via google translate $1000 for both girls or $1500 for both with a second
finish.  Showered alone and the girls toweled me off giggling.  So they lay me down and Jackie is doing the CBJ while Ada is doing the moaning catbath thing.  I'm trying to indicate I want them to trade off with the CBJ but they basically make it clear that if a switch is involved its gonna require a dom change.  Disappointment starts to set in at this point...   So after a bit more of this Jackie goes cowgirl for a few minutes while the moaning Ada catbath continues.  After a very short time Jackie wants me to go to standing missionary and I oblige with Ada now moving to running her breasts down my back and some ball grabbage after some direction.  Overall this was the best position I could get out of the two of them.  Not wanting to miss out on Ada, I motion for a switch and change the dom.  At this point I can't get Jackie to even do the catbath thing cause Ada has already been there...I try to get them to kiss a little just for kicks and that gets shot down...serious germaphobic (which I understand) but it makes for a very mechanical and not spontaneous feeling session.  At this point Jackie jumps in the shower and leaves me with Ada so I just pump away in a standing doggy and finish up.  They were very nice and giggly but not what I would call a very special threesome experience.  So I decide to cut my losses and shower up get dressed and hand out $500 each...to which Ada and Jackie try to communicate that it's $1500.   I tell them no it's $1000 for both of them and they back off a little but then ask for what I think was a tip. and pointing to d the sign that says $600.  My Madarin is limited but I know what we agreed on and tips are for exceptional service in my book.  Not sure if they were going to cause any problems and raise a fuss I paid the extra $100 each and called it a night.  Overall I would have been better off just banging either one of them for the $500 or doing both separately one after the other.  Could have saved some money and gotten double the time/fun.  Or better yet I should have gone to see Sammi again at Lee Gardens who never disappoints me.

Recent Ratings
blast77   6-6-2017 13:14  Karma  +4   Excellent
MothToAFlame   6-6-2017 08:51  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   6-6-2017 05:33  Karma  +4   
derivative
Carnal Conqueror

UID 197585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 205
Posts 71
Karma 202
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2017 16:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is JLM like Fuji and KH? How many floors?