Karma 623
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2017 16:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Amsterdam] Park 118 - Isabella

It's been a while since I submitted a report so I'll just review a punt I had in Jan 2017 at a brothel called Park 118 in Amsterdam near the Heineken Museum.  I tend to avoid the windows as the service is mechanical and rushed and starting rates are usually 50 euro's for 15 minutes of pump and dump, not my style.  Park 118 is a proper brothel where there are a selection of ladies, very discrete and away from the red light areas, it may be for those who like take their time and relax.  

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 24th 2017
Name:  Isabella
Nationality & Language: English/ Cazch
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  65 euro 1/2 hour
Repeat: To the venue yes but the girl nah!

Park 118 is situated in a row of houses, very discrete, no red lights on display.  Only the small sign on the door gives those in the know an idea of what this place is.  Upon ringing the doorbell a tall slim bald dude answers the door (think The Red Dragon from the film Manhunter) I was praying this guy wasn't going to eat my face later!  But he was direct and friendly and asked if I'd been there before.  Prices are 60 for 30 mins or 90 euros for 60 mins.  I opted for the first option as I no longer can pop twice in an hour (old fella y'see) and handed my money over to the RD  Then he says he will introduce me to the girls and leaves the room to get them.  Now that RD has left I can take in the surrounds properly, the waiting room actually is nicely decorated with leather sofa in the corner and a double bed in the corner, quite a classy looking joint.  

After a few minutes there is a knock on the door and one by one ladies of different nationalities and ethnicities enter and introduce themselves.  To be honest none of the girls were absolute stunners and there were only 2 I would bang the rest were not my taste (in total there were 6/7 ladies).  So I decided on Isabella a tall slim brunette.

So Isabella takes me to a bedroom with a shower in the corner.  Again it is nicely done up and comfortable.  She strips down to nothing and asks me if I want a shower which I accept.  I ask if she would like to join me but she declines.  Her English is pretty good and I find out she is from the Czech Republic and has lived in Amsterdam most of her life.  Her lying on the bed naked I can see she has a lovely figure, nice perky boobs and slim body.  As I climb out of the shower I already am semi hard and she caps me and gives me a covered BJ.  Nice bit of suction and some eye contact.  Then she climbs on top of me and I enjoy grabbing her ass and sucking on her nipples as she rides me cowgirl.  We switch to doggy and complete in missionary until the inevitable.  

We talk a bit more and I depart.  Overall the service was vanilla.  No optional extras like licking pussy or DFK were available to her it was just a job which is fair enough.  Would I return?  Yes to the venue and try a different lady.

[ Last edited by  Whorehouse at 2-6-2017 17:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
laseracronym   17-6-2017 16:41  Karma  +3   
Mike747   17-6-2017 13:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent good to see they did reduced their pricing! will certainly try when i am back in my hometown :)
flappo84   5-6-2017 17:14  Karma  +4   Thanks
Petay_1283   5-6-2017 14:00  Karma  +6   thanks.
marco81   4-6-2017 15:58  Karma  +2   thanks for your report - I wanted to try this brothel already for a long time
obe   3-6-2017 14:57  Karma  +8   
lefeu   3-6-2017 13:56  Karma  +6   Thanks
Mister   3-6-2017 08:42  Karma  +4   Original
batman108   2-6-2017 23:14  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
porkchops   2-6-2017 22:51  Karma  +4   Thanks! So CBJ is the norm there, or could you get BBBJ if you wanted?
hkpunter999   2-6-2017 22:36  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   2-6-2017 22:00  Karma  +4   Thanks for report!