Nationality & Language: Taiwanese, Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5 Very nice set of natural breasts
Skill: 4/5
Service: CBJ and FS
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 500
Repeat: Maybe

I went to JSL Mansion to try to get rid of that horrible memory of being with Mainland Girl at Kwun Tong.  I noticed Lilly before from a previous wonder at JSL.  She is very cute and has a very nice looking rack!   Which is 100% natural and very nice to play with.   I went in and she ask me if it was hot outside as I was sweating quite a bit.  It is quite a scorcher of a day.  We got underdress and showered together with a bit of lite small talk.  I dried off and she told me to get on the bed so the fun can begin.  She put 2 coats on my LB and started blowing me while I played with her boobs and her nipples.  She doesn't like guys playing with her pussy unless she is feeling especially kinky.  Which is a shame as I love fingering pussy.  After a bit she took one of the coats off and started straddling me CG.  She really knows what she is doing and I was surprised that I didn't shot my load after a few minutes of her riding me.  She laid on the bed, while I sucked on her nipples and played with her tits before going at her missionary style.    Then switched to doggy for a few minutes and switched back to missionary.  She kept on screaming "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!  Please tell me you are about to shot off!"  I didn't and she finished me off with a handjob.  

I really wished that U had taken a picture of her, as she very cute.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   11-5-2017 10:40  Karma  +4   thanks
batman108   11-5-2017 03:27  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks