Acceptance 71
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2017 18:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SYD]- 6 star services, NILA

Hey all bros,

This is one experience I definately need to tell you about...it been so long that I receive such service... altot if any bros here have come accross a place with girls who provide this level of service..do PM me..

Girl Name : Nila

Over Wechat, the OKT been putting a lot of good comments about this girl...busiest girl in the shop... I was so curious so I booked her for a session at 6pm today... and thinking about it now...no regrets..

I arrived at the place earlier than expected...after checking out few other girls... Erica seems not bad...decided to wait for Nila...haven't meet her before..

She walked in after her last session and I was impressed by her 9/10 Chinese look... she is pretty .... immediately I paid for an hour diamond service...initiallly I decided only half hour....GLAD I took an hour now...

The session started off with both of us smoking...she offered a ciggie...so why not... After puffing and some chatting(in Mandarin), she stripped and pulled me (already naked) to the shower... gave me a thorough wash front and back while I kissed her passionately in the lips and boob grabbing...she responded well...

After shower and quick dry...I laid on the bed... she asked me to flip over for a massage.. I was like "WTH", but complied.... no regrets there... she started off with sensual touching and did a B2b using her boobs..feel good man!    she started from the bottom of the feet till the head.... and here comes the surprise.... she was carrasing my ass with her lips and  LICKED my ASSHOLE.... damm   Feels good...

After 10 min of back massage, I was flipped to the front where she continue to massage me from foot to head and let me suck her breast at the end... followed down by BBBJ...and balls carrasing ....  It took another 15 min ...was thoroughly enjoying it...

After the BBBJ, she capped me and started with cowgirl.... pretty normal till this happens.... she has good control over her labia and she able to fully control grasps my dick repeatly... cant take this sensation too long...flipped her over to missionary... pumped her for a good 5 min... and she was able to display her skill again while moving her hips to grind me in missionary style...  Sensing about to   , I quickly flip her doggy style.. pumped another 3 min and stopped due to the sensation... like a amazon warrior, she continue moving on her own ...and I gave up... just shot..

After all that, smoked and showered where she washed me again... WORTH IT !!

NAme : Nila
Origin : China
Face : 9/10 (Pretty)
Body : slim
boobs : 34B enhanced ..melon size...
GFE :11/10
DATY : Yes, if you are keen
Massage : 10/10
B2b : Yes
BBBJ :10/10
Speciality : Asshole licking..
Pussy : 8/10 ..tight special labia groping skill..\
Damage : $230 diamond service  for 1 hour...

I would highly recommended this girl... been years since I seen such service...

Recent Ratings
wupoer   8-5-2017 07:57  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   7-5-2017 23:01  Karma  +4   
obe   7-5-2017 21:07  Karma  +10   Excellent
pushkin13
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31566
Digest Posts 0
Credits 421
Posts 124
Karma 418
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-9-2009
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2017 20:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ugghhhh ..

Smokers stink.

Terrible that a WG smokes!  Bad for your health!  Why do it?  When was the last time you kissed an ashtray?

Just my feeling.

P13