Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5 with massage, 2/5 with sex
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  agreed 800 for hour, but ended up 45 minutes
Repeat: yes for the massage

I walked around the apartment once and saw this pretty girl. Walked in and she had the air conditioning off so the room was quite warm. Showered together, she gave me a thorough clean.

Gestured me to lay in bed she started working on my back. The last time I had a proper massage was over 7-8months ago from a retired girl, so a usual massage will do just fine... and she did more than just fine. At first she was a bit all over the place seemingly not know what she was doing, then she began to find her rhythm, she hit all the right spots and some that I never knew of. Occasionally she scratched my arse cheeks with her nails to stimulate me it worked so well!

Kelly then turned me over to work on a few knots in front. Then she started to lick my nipples, her tongue was so soft and it felt great. She has a slightly sagging C cup which is real, and was nice to play with in a cowgirl position. The sex though...clearly she wasn't enjoying it. I had never encountered such a fake moan, it was repetitive, mechanical, like a same sound on replay over and over. Picture a sex game where the character use the exact same sound on repeat... yep it was like that.

So I decided to finish it off as fast as possible, cleaned up, paid up and go. I did ask her for the price of just massage though cause her skill impressed me. I definitely will go back for the massage but for a shag... rather find another girl close by.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   6-5-2017 16:35  Karma  +2   
porkchops   3-5-2017 15:26  Karma  +4   Thanks!
michael_love
Carnal Conqueror

UID 161889
Digest Posts 0
Credits 484
Posts 12
Karma 481
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 00:50  Profile P.M.