Face: 3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  2/5
Service:  3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  50e for 60mins massage + 20e for HE
Repeat: Maybe?

Work has been pretty hectic, and I needed a few days break. Looked online for some city breaks and up pops and really good deal to Bologna, Italy. Tickets booked and I'm on my way over within the week. I'd done some research online, and concluded that Bologna hasn't got much for non-Italian speakers. There are a few SWs close to Via Stalingrado but these are generally girls you'd pick up by car.

On Saturday afternoon I went for a gentle walk around the local park just a few mins walk from my hotel. Feeling the need for an espresso, I walked out of one of the many exists in search of a café. To my luck, the exit that I take has a massage place just in front of it. It's in a quiet residential area and I'm intrigued. I have a look at the information on the door (which is blacked out). The place is open till 10pm, and massages start from 30e for 30mins and 50e for 60mins. I hadn't had a decent massage in a while and the long days on my feet doing the touristy stuff was starting to make it's presence felt so I thought I'd get myself a massage seeing as it's open till quite late. I ring the bell, and about a minute later a petite milfy Chinese lady, in a body tight yellow mini dress opens the door. She speaks in Italian and I haven't got a clue what she is saying. I say "una houra massage" to indicate I wanted an hours massage and she responds "trenta minitos" which I took to mean come back in 30mins. So I nod and leave in search for the espresso I was originally after. I find a place, and return 30mins later. Ring the bell and she lets me in and bolts the door shut behind. The place is quiet and reception is dimly lit with a few incense sticks burning. I think she's the only one working tonight.

She guides me through to a room and asks in Italian what massage I want. I don't understand so she grabs her phone, and uses Google Translate to translate Chinese to English, and then back again to hear my response. So the options were 50e for a "Chinese health massage", and 60e for a "thai massage" - both for 60minutes. I go for the "health massage", whatever that was, and to be honest I was just looking for a decent massage. She asks for the cash, I pay, and gestures to undress while she leaves to put the money away and grab my change (I paid 60e). There are notices on the wall in Italian which I think roughly translated to "there is no sexual services". So I undress to my boxors, she enters and hands over my change and then gestures to lie on the bed. She starts off with a dry massage and then proceeds with applying some baby oil. The massage is average to be honest, but as she moves round to the side and places my arm down off the bed she starts to tease a little. First placing her silky smooth legs and feet right against my arm and then making sweeping motions over my bum (on top of boxors). Interesting! I touch and feel her legs, and she seems okay with it. This goes on for a short while and she tries to make conversation with Google Translate.

When it was time for the flip, the massage was basically her rubbing her hands up and down my chest and legs. It was rubbish.  At one point she even lies across my stomach/groin (almost akin to 69 position) and just rubs the inside of my thigh. I feel her legs and slowly make my way up at which point she got up. May be that was a no go.  Anyway, the thigh rubbing got me hard, and she proceeds with rubbing her hands up and down my legs but this time with a few rubs over LB who was poking his head out from behind the curtains at this point She asks and gestures whether I want a HJ. I ask how much, and she puts up 2 fingers. I nod and let her get to work. So much for the "no sexual services" notice! She pours on the baby oil and begins. About 10mins later she starts to fake moan to try and get me to finish. Eventually I do and she let's out a big "MAMMA MIA"   She wipes me up, and cleans her hands in the sink, and then comes back to finish the hour off with a bit more rubbing. At the end she then ask "is that it" in Italian. I just nod. She runs the tap at the sink to get it warm and gestures for me to clean myself. After cleaning she again ask "is that it?".

Anyway, I get dressed, pay her the extra 20e and head out looking for dinner! Would I return? I didn't have any more cash on me, but I wonder if there was more services available? I would certainly return just to find out.

Recent Ratings
doghead   15-5-2017 15:56  Karma  +3   Ability to speak Chinese is more useful than English when travelling to massage parlors around the world
jimyum   3-5-2017 11:02  Karma  +3   
zennor   30-4-2017 06:14  Karma  +3   Reminds me of my trip to Udine last year. Actually got offered an espresso after the HE.
wupoer   30-4-2017 02:58  Karma  +3   I thought Italians treat sex as if it were like getting a haircut!
JJJ37   30-4-2017 00:35  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   29-4-2017 19:21  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   29-4-2017 17:57  Karma  +5   Can you somehow get a photo of her body? Curious minds want to know