Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Thai with limited English
Face: 5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: THB 6,700 for LT + THB 700 for drinks + THB 100 for mamasan (read below why)
Repeat: that's hard in a place with so much talent

Bangkok time, Crazy House time. How can a trip to the city of the stunning women not include a quick stop by Crazy House? At around 8pm, it was time to do exactly that. Well fed from the nearby restaurants, I entered Crazy House, expecting it to be pretty empty as it is rather early (it officially opens at 6pm).

There were maybe 15 other guys around and the seats at the front of the stage were all available. I placed myself somewhere on the sides and ordered my first beer while I was enjoying the view and trying to get into the mood. The sound (let's not call this music) is still something beyond incompetence and taste and could only be called crapchute MOAB (mix of audio bloats) and is particularly bad at Crazy House. Anyways, you get used to it after enough beers.

After a couple of turns on the stage, I see 112: a braces-wearing (yes, again! becoming a fetish?), skinny, max B cup, medium/average-tattooed, long curly-haired girl. I arrange for a quick drink in her downtime while the girls need to leave the stage every couple of minutes (I am sure it's measured in songs but I can't make the heck out of the audio insults that the DJ considers music). She introduced herself as Eye - quite fitting as she is wearing blue contact lenses.

Having the opportunity to check chemistry and see how playful the girl is, is priceless. This is why the go go bars of Bangkok are always ranking top in my list. And for the two of us it meant that we were hitting it right out of the park. So I ask for mamasan to come over and give me a rundown on the pricing in the hopes anything has changed (stupid me ): THB 3,000 for the girl + THB 700 bar fine for short term or THB 6,000 for the girl and THB 700 for long term. Not being a fan of the usually quite crappy hourly hotels around the corner, I pick the long term option. And this time mamasan asks for tips! I first thought she was joking. Eye was already standing next to us and immediately whispered in my ears when she saw my negative reaction to mamasan's request. "Give her 100 and she will go away" she said. Reluctantly I pull out another bill. Mamasan still complains but gets that she won't get more out of me tonight.

Once we reach my hotel room, we start to take things slowly and undress while our hands are already all over each other. We head for the shower and find ourselves on the bed minutes later. Without interruption, we move into DATY, mish and then through several variations move into doggie where I was giving it hard to her when I saw that she started to like it. She was clinging onto the bed and my leg, pulling herself towards me in sync. I went on to for a while before I

I collapsed right next to her and had to find my breath. She commented positively on my stamina and we engaged in some chit chat. Exhausted from the previous encounters, I started to feel tired. Since I didn't want to take any pills this time, I let her go. Could probably have gotten a cheaper deal going for ST but very much prefer the comfort of taking my time and just falling asleep in the bed.

Recent Ratings
Master000   4-8-2018 16:49  Acceptance  +1   Loved the place, thanks!
jimyum   3-5-2017 11:06  Karma  +5   
laseracronym   29-4-2017 15:07  Karma  +3   
obe   27-4-2017 08:50  Karma  +10   I am there in two weeks time
JJJ37   27-4-2017 00:35  Karma  +6   "Having the opportunity to check chemistry and see how playful the girl is, is priceless" .........B-I-N-G-O
stinkyfeet   26-4-2017 07:46  Karma  +5   My favorite place
porkchops   26-4-2017 05:28  Karma  +4   Thanks!
cknc31   26-4-2017 00:56  Karma  +2   
hkpunter999   26-4-2017 00:45  Karma  +5