Registered 20-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2017 12:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa - JoJo

Date & Time of Session: 20 April, PM
Location:  Nuru Spa, http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html
Name:  JoJo
Nationality & Language: Thai. Could converse a little in English.
Face: 2.5/5
Body:  3/5
Massage Skill: 0.002/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: Standard $1600/90 mins but 90 mins did not happen
Repeat: Meh

Over in the Newbie Reports section, 'natca' has posted a report on JoJo which was broadly negative. I'm going to partially disagree with him.

I get WhatsApp messages from Nuru every week when they get a new girl. JoJo's pics arrived yesterday and I was impressed at the hotness, wary of the potential for photoshopping, but still interested - so I booked an appointment.

I arrived punctually, the previous customer had not yet finished, and I was asked to skulk in the bathroom while he came out, to avoid any embarrassing encounters. They weren't more than five minutes behind schedule, and then I went in.

JoJo is not as cute as her pics; natca has that exactly right, but she's not bad. Nice torso and ass, fake tits (not a bad job though), and a decent face. We showered, where she was indeed a bit perfunctory with the body wash, but on the money with the BBBJ, including the puppydog eyes staring up at me. She's a real pro.

And that's the problem. She is VERY professional, hence the low GFE score. She's quite clinical about her work. You can't exactly complain about it, but you're very aware that you're #6 today, and #7 will be arriving right after you, and she just wants to get this DONE.

Massage: it wasn't. It was an oily body rub. Relaxing and pleasant, but pointless.

That was followed by some more BBBJ on the massage bed. Again, technically very good, but she couldn't disguise her boredom.

The nuru bit was actually quite decent. Lots of good body sliding, and then an extended 69. At this point, I discovered that she had an aesthetically delightful pussy: small and trim, a lovely brown shell with a coral pink interior. No smell. No hair. A well-tended platonic ideal of an LBFM gash.

Onto the massage bed for CFS, starting in doggy and then into mish. She really does have a FINE pussy, and she knows how to work it. No fake moaning; no real moaning either; she's the silent type apart from the occasional rote recitation of "fuck me honey" and "you so big", which she repeated a few times while I tried not to laugh. Absolutely no DFK or LFK at any stage. She turns her head. I'd shot earlier in the day so I wasn't on a hair trigger, but her splendid little pussy had me on the point of finishing quite quickly so I pulled out, uncovered, and gave her a pearl necklace, which she accepted in good spirits.

It was noteworthy that she accepted an oily thumb up her ass without the tiniest objection, but indicated that A-levels were off the agenda because of house policy. I suspect in a different environment she's a three-holer.

We were only 60 minutes in at this point, and she gave me a few minutes more random massage and then asked if I'd shower. As natca said, they do seem to want to end the sessions early. I didn't mind leaving, because I didn't have another shot in me and she wasn't compelling company.

So in summary, JoJo is the kind of girl who would do well in a walk-up: the FS was fantastic, and she should stick to what she knows. The rest of the performance was fairly bland and forgettable, and not good value for money.

I may go again, but the value proposition of Nuru Spa is rapidly declining.

[ Last edited by  alphonzehk at 20-4-2017 12:21 ]

Recent Ratings
Corcorigan   2-5-2017 17:00  Acceptance  +1   
pipolaki   24-4-2017 16:39  Karma  +3   Happy to have skipped this one...
ramont   21-4-2017 19:23  Karma  +6   I think you closing comment is absolutely correct, she would be a great WG session for $400
dryice   21-4-2017 07:37  Karma  +5   Hmmm...a-levels in another environment?
mchk   20-4-2017 16:39  Karma  +2   Favorable
gordong888999   20-4-2017 14:23  Karma  +5   Tried her also. You are spot on!