Post at 17-4-2017 22:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Face of an angel... and not much else

Date & Time: 17/4
Agent: XL
Name: XL 707
Link: http://go141.com/en/A52051-TST-HoneyGirls-XL0707.html
Nationality and Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face:  5/5 (would be a 6/5 if it weren't for a few very minor blemishes, looks better in real life than in the photos, totally MCOT)
Body:  2/5 (32A, 165cm, slim & skinny, -1 for armpit hair, -1 for prickly legs)
Skill: 2/5 (capped without me even noticing, meh CBJ)
Service: 2/5 (major attitude issue, rushed & mechanical)
GFE: 0/5  
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $900, 30 minutes
WIR: No way

A little quiet on this section and it's been a while since I've written anything on the forum, so I thought it would be useful to chip in with this.

First time contacting Agent XL - booking process was a breeze over WeChat in Chinese.

Got to the hotel and had to wait just under 10 minutes while the agent got her act together. Went up to the room and was greeted by XL707, who when clothed, is an absolute stunner. Sharp facial features, slim and 165cm tall, she could have a career in modelling in Asia. And this is where things started going downhill.

She undressed to her lingerie while I jumped into the shower. She washed me from the side and this all felt rather lacking in terms of connection. Certainly no shortage of attempts on my part to strike up a conversation. All the while I started noticing some armpit hair, something I loathe (and I'm sure anyone who has spent any sort of time in the subway in China on a hot summer's day would loathe). Urgh. Dried up and went over to the bed. She took off her bra and knickers and revealed a bush - not Sherwood forest, but certainly not clean shaven either. Not that I was expecting her to be shaved down there but not at the armpits anyway.

Got going with a very mechanical and somewhat rushed B2B massage, an even more rushed catbath before she got to work on LB. Somewhere between the catbath and the BJ she managed to sneak a condom on, so 10/10 as far as party tricks go. A meh CBJ (but that's true of all CBJs). She jumped on top to get going and was clearly trying to get this done and over with quickly. Tried to get her in the mood by licking her nipples but she pushed me back and started complaining. Fine. Flipped her over to mish and again, tried to go for her nipples, twice denied. She tried to shove LB into LS, so I kind of feel reverse raped at this point. Pounded her till I

Literally as soon as I was done she jumped on her phone and started WeChatting away to goodness knows who. Tried to start a post-coitus conversation but she wasn't having any of it. So I hit the shower solo, paid her her dues and left.

In summary, a pretty face, but a crappy punt.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dilmah   20-4-2017 19:08  Karma  +5   too bad
batman108   19-4-2017 11:27  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
ramont   18-4-2017 18:40  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
Petay_1283   18-4-2017 16:28  Karma  +6   sorry bro.
porkchops   18-4-2017 02:45  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Jake   17-4-2017 23:48  Karma  +8   Crap service - pound her hard and give her what she deserves.
stinkyfeet   17-4-2017 23:46  Karma  +8   Meh. Better luck next time. Regarding armpit hair, if showering together, can introduce the razor
ManchesterU   17-4-2017 23:04  Karma  +2   Sucks man!! At the HG price point I would be furious with that level of service
joey88   17-4-2017 22:56  Karma  +4   Thx for sharing. Shame about the poor service, will avoid!