Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2017 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DK323 and M Nancy

Date & Time of Session:  10/4/2017
Name:  DK323 and M Nancy
Link: http://go141.com/en/A51413-TST-HoneyGirls-MNancy.html
Agent: DK and M
Nationality & Language: Chinese from Sichuan (for M Nancy)
Face:  5/10
Body:  9.5/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
Price & Session Length:  $1000
Repeat: Will consider but probably not

I have not used the DK agent for about 18 months now, as last time I tried to use her she dick'ed me around and did a B&S on me. I saw DK323 on the database and thought she looked hot. Made a booking with this woman at DK. Asked her specifically if 323 is still working. Anyway, showed up at the hotel and saw this very unattractive (I want to use the word hideous but that's not nice) girl. Basically, in terms of resemblance, this was a 1 out of 10. I thought the agent did a B&S, but upon further examination it has transpired to me that this was just a case of super heavy photoshopping. I called the agent and asked for an alternative but she started bitching about me changing my mind. At this point, I decided to cut my loss and called up Mike. He recommended Nancy who he said has an amazing body. I got a cab from Jordan to YMT, went up this tiny 2 or 3 star hotel. Nancy looked very much like her database photos. The body was super tight. C cups, tiny waist and nice legs. Face was only so so. I tried to kiss her but she kept turning her face away. Wouldn't give me a BBBJ, but a CBJ was fine. After the CBJ, I pulled out my durex extra safe and drilled her hard and fast. After 10 mins of missionary and doggy, I asked her to be ok top but she said my durex is too thick. We exchanged it for a shitty durex from her stash and a further 5 mins I . She has an amazing body (it really is). It was a good pun, but there's a lot of room for improvement.

[ Last edited by  titleist at 10-4-2017 16:00 ]

Recent Ratings
jimyum   12-4-2017 11:52  Karma  +5   
flappo84   10-4-2017 18:28  Karma  +3   Based on the video i agree with your assessment