Digest Posts 0
Credits 1750
Posts 125
Karma 1706
Acceptance 880
Reading Access 150
Registered 10-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2017 17:43  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 14F Summer

Date of Session:  15 Mar
Location: KH 14/F Room 3 (Turn left out of elevator then left hand corridor)
Name: Summer
Face:  4/5 (Great smile)
Body: 4/5 (Natural B/C cups)
Skill: 5/5 (Excellent)
Service: 4/5 (Great)
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Damage: 400 plus 100 tips
Repeat: Yes

I've seen Summer before when she was in HK back in August last year. Was delighted to hear that she was gonna come back so scheduled a session with her once she was all settled down. So made a booking with her and arrived at our scheduled time around 4pm in the afternoon. Was feeling a bit nervous while waiting for the lift! Soon went up and pressed the bell. She opens the door and I see a familiar face again She greeted me with the same smile as I remember and in I go! While going in, I see a fellow bro wanting to take a peek, but she was hiding behind the door, so as soon as I went in, the door closed really quick   

Anyway, so the first thing I do was to give her a hug, like those long lost friend hugs! Felt quite warm and I missed the feeling of her body pressing against my already hardening LB! Off to the shower, it was a little small so was rather unevenly, but cleaned thoroughly and quickly as I was anticipating the main event. Dried off and hopped on to the bed... we hugged for a good few minutes with our hands exploring each other with the occasional kiss, starting from LFK and proceeding to DFK. Damn, I was already quite horny at this point. Starts off with the usual cat bath, and making her way south for a long-awaited BBBJ. She was teasing my sensitive areas making sure I don't end prematurely    So after a good 5 mins of sucking, I motioned for her to cap me as I wanted to give her a good fuck. Started off with her on top, and man, she felt so wet and tight... switched into mish and started pumping, and hearing her moan just gets me to want to pump even more, I think she came like once or twice like that, but I didn't want to finish up there, so with a swift motion, i flipped her on all fours and into doggie! Haha... what a sight So fucked her a bit more with some light spanking and soon I felt the urge to cum, so just sped up the pace until   all inside her. What a relief! Too bad she doesn't offer CIM, otherwise, it would be the perfect ending.

She slowly took off the dom, and then disposed of it discreetly, and then we hugged some more before heading for a shower. After, see a bro is waiting outside so got dressed, paid with a tip, and said our goodbyes. She's here until around the beginning of next month, so would highly recommend fellow bros to visit her while she is here.

I will definitely repeat again.

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   25-3-2017 12:46  Karma  +2   
JJJ37   25-3-2017 00:54  Karma  +2   
Mister   24-3-2017 23:07  Karma  +3   Where's she from?
Phaychay   24-3-2017 22:07  Karma  +3   
joey88   24-3-2017 18:09  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing
nitesky6888
Forum Moderator

UID 82361
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1750
Posts 125
Karma 1706
Acceptance 880
Reading Access 150
Registered 10-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2017 10:51  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Mister's post

She's from Thailand

Recent Ratings
Mister   25-3-2017 13:11  Karma  +1   Thanks