Face:  3/10 to 7/10
Body:  2/10 to 8/10
Skill:  4/10 to 9/10
Service:
GFE:
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  59 euros for nearly 5 hours
Repeat: definately

Before anyone gets all starts accusing of plagerism I've taken a report I wrote for another forum and fleshed it out to be more suitable here. I've ended up doing quite a bit of travelling around Northern Europe recently and having done remarkably little punting for a while I decided it was time to get back on the horse so to speak.I was aware of the FKK places in Germany but the flaterate phenomenon was new to me so after a bit of research I decided to extend a business trip to Berlin by 24 hours during which I fucked 14 different girls, definately back on the horse
Flat rate brothels are literally you pay a fee and stay for pretty much as long as want, drink as much beer as you want and have sex with as many girls as you want, what is not to like?

I had a great shagfest of an evening at Caligula the previous day where I don't think I saw more than 8 different guys during the 5 hours I was there, a bit of upwelling from the girls but by the time I left I had fucked 9 different girls including 2 threesomes. The downside was I actually got fed up getting my kit off and putting it back on again, I will expand a bit in a later report but it cost me 109 Euros for evening, 9 girls and 6 beers.

Waking up late the next day I made my way by train from the city centre to the airport and walked the 10 minute journey from the train station Airport Girls (the sign says Bunga Bunga in the window as you are walking towards it). Arrived a little early at 5 to 11 to see a couple of guys at side entrance already not appearing to get in, I walked past and came back a few minutes later, they were gone.  On inspecting the door it pointed around the back where you step down into the area where you pay and get changed, well take off your clothe and put everything in a locker which took my cabin bag as well, key for the locker on a band around my wrist.  Paid my 60 Euros (never did seem to get the 1 Euro change) and had a festival/hospital type band put on my wrist and was told in broken English "5 girls".
A bit cock sore from the previous day I was in no rush but enjoyed a beer whilst sitting at the bar, probably 6 girls and 5 guys plus me at this time.  One lass started talking to me and it transpired had about as much English as I had Romanian, she used the international finger of one hand going in and out of ring made of finger and thumb of the other hand, why not..off we go.  She took a permanent marker from the bar and put a line on my wrist band then she led me through a pole dancing room to a room with a huge double bed where she proceeded to cap my semi flaccid cock and suck it to life, at this point we were joined by another girl and and young chap who used the other half of the bed.
Not particularly use to the GB style of punting this took a few minutes to get used to but very quickly became normality and I gave girl 1 a good pounding in a variety of positions.  Still sporting empty balls I was going 10 minutes after the second couple had gone and I decided I needed to save something so made my excuses and we moved on.
A quick shower in the basement and more beer, another girl, this time in a private room up stairs, a bit of a starfish really. Shower number 3 and back to the bar for coffee and now used to the sight of others sat in the pole dancing room watching another 2 couples going for it on the next door bed.  I am awful with names but a slightly round lass with quite good English started to talk to me and squeeze my cock under the towel.  A 3rd mark on the wrist band and she took me upstairs to where there was a party room with a jacuzzi and a big padded area. A slight girl was already there being slowly rhythmically ground by a big old German guy who must have been 3 times her weight. As I lay there receiving a decent BBBJ she was staring at me with a look that went from boredom to laughing.  Meanwhile my girl had capped me and climbed onboard while the German got to his feet and disappeared with he condom hanging off his limp dick.  The small girl who I was slightly surprised to see had not been flattened stayed behind and came over and started to squeeze my balls as found some extra energy to hump.  This surprise threesome tipped me over the edge when I didn't expect to and I pumped a decent amount into the condom. The slight girl left and my larger lass lay on her back exhausted.  I felt quite turned on now and after some light fingering started to give her some really quite forceful gspot pummelling with three fingers and damn me if she didn't come like an express train, positively flooding and getting the vinyl padding soaked. My good deed for the day done.
Padded of downstairs to the shower again, a bit of a queue this time and back for more beer and half a V.
More of the same followed, with a slightly older lass and then, now nearly 15.30 I set my sights on the prettiest of the girls there who I had just been seen going into the original GB room next to the pole dancing room.  I waited next door until she came out and did the obligatory trip to the girls washroom and then asked if she would go to room with me.  Back to the GB room which unfortunately smelt a bit by now but put that aside and had another great BBBJ followed by CB, CG, Missionary, Doggy and finally a bit of sideways spoons while watching another couple copulate next to us on the bed and a girl gave a slow HJ to a guy by the door. I came for the last time that day.

I will go back, it took a bit of getting used to but is quite liberating. After all the rigmarole of getting underdressed and dressed so many times at Caligulas it is definitely better to have a robe or towel.
My understanding is that it should be 5 girls, 5 marks on the wrist band, you may do better if you treat them nice.. Not sure about the evening when it is a little more expensive, it may be more then.

When I came to go the wrist band was cut off me and I plodded back to the airport with a smug smile and a sore cock. Not many stunners but 5 out of 6 of the girls I was involved with really seemed enthusiastic and all were clean.  Has to be the best airport lounge ever. Whilst not truly flat rate it did work out at 12 euros, 98 HKD for each girl and beer, can't beat that really.

I have no idea why I only seem to be able to post this as an "event" if a mod can change that I'd appreciate it...

[ Last edited by  jilluk98 at 27-2-2017 18:17 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-3-2017 09:52  Karma  +4   love reading about these buffet-style punting experiences!
Mister   28-2-2017 13:25  Karma  +4   Original
obe   28-2-2017 08:43  Karma  +8   Thanks
batman108   28-2-2017 02:42  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   28-2-2017 00:57  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   27-2-2017 22:24  Karma  +2   Thx for report

Jimbo