Date & Time of Session:  Early Feb in the evening
Name: Anissa?
Nationality & Language: Russia & good English
Face: 8.5/10 big lips, pretty face.
Body: 8/10 ~5'7", natural Ds, wide hips, OK ass
Skill: 6/10 good CBJ, kisses on neck
Service: 6/10 std Russian service
Price & Session Length:  600 & 30min
Repeat: I would cuz I found her really attractive and I liked her big tits.  Service was meh.

Went through the whole place twice.  I liked this chinese girl on the 14th floor that was all the way in the back, but she was busy by the 2nd time I went up.  There was a Russian with a tatto on her on thigh on the 7th floor that I liked, but every time I knocked on her door or if anyone else knocked on her door, she didnt seem interested so I passed.  Too bad cuz she was really hot with a nice bod.

The 1st time I got to the 3rd floor, there was waiting sign and lots of moaning coming from D2.  The 2nd time I went there was like 7 dudes standing there.  I get there just in time for Anissa to open the door and let someone out.  I waited till everyone left and then went in.  

It was the std shower alone and money up front.  While I was undressing to shower, she started to undress herself too.  Saw the D cups pop out and then the shaved pussy After the shower I lay on the bed and she gets between my legs and offers me her tits.  They were really nice and soft.  Too bad the nipples never got hard.  Next was her kissing me on both sides of my neck till she gets down to my dick and gvies me a nice CBJ, not too hard and not too soft.  I could prob have finished like that.

Then came the main course.  I get on top in missionary and she lets me kiss her lip and alternate between that and sucking on her tits.  When I felt like I was gonna finish, I pulled out and started to slap her pussy with my dick and she really enjoyed that.  Eventually, she flipped and after a few pumps I

Afterwards I shower alone and then she showers and we have a little chat.  She said she was leaving 2/13   Sorry that u guys missed out.

Recent Ratings
Sixfulter   17-2-2017 16:10  Karma  +3   Wasted..would love to try her
batman108   17-2-2017 01:11  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks
jkny11b   16-2-2017 22:40  Acceptance  +1   
salvarez   16-2-2017 11:16  Karma  +3   Thanks! Slap the pussy
YouthAgainst   16-2-2017 00:28  Karma  +5   Favorable