Thread Subject: [Vietnam Saigon] Vien Dong
Date & Time of Session:  11 Feb 2017 11am
Face:  9 / 10
Body:  9 / 10
Skill: 6 / 10
Service: 10 / 10
Price & Session Length:  120 min, 750K VIP room + 1mm
Repeat: Maybe but had better and cheaper options at MT

This was the third place I visited in Saigon given decent number of good reviews. Centrally located, easy to get to on foot. Mainly a hotel operation I think, and there were Chinese tourists and young ones in the lobby. Awkward. Headed straight for the elevators and hit floor 2.

Facilities were acceptable but somewhat run down esp given higher price of VIP room. Male attendant showed me my room, asked for preference. Gave him 100k and he had the audacity to ask for another 100k... annoyed but wasn't that big of a deal so figured why risk it. Skipped sauna again.

In came first girl - pretty young but somewhat round looking face that was caked in makeup, flat chested, no shape. Normally would feel very bad about doing this, but bit the bullet and immediately told her I would like to change therapists. She understood and walked out but then another (different) male attendant came in and asked if everything was okay and I said yes, but just give me someone else. Waited about ten mins and was very satisfied with replacement.

Really pretty face, perky c cup, nice curves. Pretty close in quality to other girl I had at MT1 so def very nice. Amazingly both of them were from the same provincial city in vietnam (good genetic pool?), but this girl was the standard white pretty skin tone whereas the other girl at MT was more tan. Anyways, pretty glad I opted for the change up.

The massage was somewhat lacking however. Have never been a big fan of strong massages but she was pretty tired (she even admitted so) and probably not that experienced. She straddled my back and her grinding her LS and legs on me made up for it though, so overall still pretty decent.

Then came time for the flip. Did the usual flirting and flattering and then popped the question about tip in the middle (at both MT and MT2 I was asked about tip afterwards instead). She wanted 1.2 - wth?? Ultimately I caved at 1mm because she was gorgeous but gently spanked her and told her it better be worth it. It was (at least to me). Bra came off, perfect breasts and nipples, lots of roaming. She was hesitant at first to take top off as I don't think they normally allow it in this kind of place but I just said okay and gave her space and after 1-2 minutes of stroking her gently she let me do way more. Lots of kissing, she got into it, and ultimately titfck finish. She took a while to clean up lol and we cuddled and chatted for a bit instead of doing head massage. Pretty happy with the service despite it being pretty expensive.

Didn't wind up repeating as I just had a thing for the other girl at MT1. Also was somewhat annoyed by what a money grubbing kind of place this was relative to the other experiences in Saigon but was still pretty worth in the end given how hot she was. Service provider no 37.

Recent Ratings
Kenacura   4-4-2017 06:56  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   17-2-2017 01:13  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks
liveabroad9   15-2-2017 10:49  Acceptance  +1   Seems pricey; 200,000 + 100,000?
hkpunter999   14-2-2017 21:00  Karma  +3   Thank you! I had a run of great Viets and considering going there now! Great report!