Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2017 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Wan - Annie my new muse

Girl: Annie
Link: she has a link but it's not always up. She's a phone appointment.
Address: Wing Kut street. The location is in an office building so it's not embarrassing to hip. Total opposite experience from Kam bong which is on the same street and where everyone knows why you're going up. I won't disclose the address as it's not listed on the site.
Face: 4/5 I thinks she's absolutely beautiful not in a stunning model way but she's cute. If only her eyes were bigger.
Body: 4/5 she's about 5'5" so decent height. Three sizes I would guess 32A-23-32. Yup she has no tit. If you're a jugs kind of guy not your set up. Her body is lean and taut not athletic but firm. Her skin is smooth and the best thing is her but nice and firm with great shape.
Skill: Part 1: 5/5 Part 2: 4/5 massage is firm and with good strength. The oil massage was also well done with good pressure helping to relieve the knots and stress. Happy ending was very happy but a tad bit too enthusiastic on the stroke. But nothing that further guidance won't solve.
Service: 5/5 she's playful but will hold a line. i.e. Don't expect FS and BBJ's at least not yet for me. I did her get fully naked and she gave me full access to all her treasures.
GFE: 3/5 hugs and cuddles yes but DFK no.
PSE: 3/5 she really knows how to glide her fingers and tongue over your body. At one point whilst fully clothed and pre oil
She sat on my naked dick. I could feel the warmth emitting from her pussy behind the veneer of her lacy t-back. She asks me how comfortable would it be. I said it's ok I'll be fine because your light. She laughed and seductively said no silly how comfortable would I be with that inside me. Holy smokes I wanted that to happen pretty bad and shoot my load. Will Need to work to get there.
Damage: 598 for 60mins for a normal HJ happy ending, $800 today for sensual naked proposition with HJ.
Will I return: yes today was my s come visit

Gents apologies that I didn't post a report on my first visit 3 weeks ago. 1 I was busy and went on hols and 2 it was a plain HJ ending with a pretty girl.

I had been meaning to return and was able to finally book a session today at lunch hour.

I was glad she remembered me and the session started well with us catching up about what we did over CNY. First word, the place is in fact a spa and various girls work though on the guise of being solo masseurs under the phone appointment section (Bowie being another). The rooms are decent and the place clean.

Modus operandi is the same as most places. Walk in, shower, lie down, dry massage, oil massage, sensual touch, turnover and happy ending. What I love about Annie and what differentiates is that she's beautiful in MCOT way and I get along well with her. We talk and chat all the way and when we get to the serious part she switches buttons to a sensuous way. It may not be the case for everyone and like I said if tits are your thing, she ain't for you.

Apologies no pics but trust me when I say she's got a great body and dress sense. She was wearing a really tight black one piece knit you can see her tight body and curves along her hips and ass. The hemline barely covered her ass and as she was massage my back whilst leaning over my shoulders I would peep as the skirt lifted high enough to see her gap and kickers. Black lace and I would put my around her and run my fingers from the top of her ass down her curvature and further down her thighs and calves. The smoothness on the touch was magic.

The rest as they say was history. Just remember to treat her well and it's not always what you read is what you get.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   14-2-2017 01:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
like2bonk   11-2-2017 15:55  Karma  +3   
ramont   11-2-2017 09:56  Karma  +6   At first I got this girl confused with Angel who we've both seen
56kicks   11-2-2017 08:59  Karma  +2   Great report!
SamW   11-2-2017 00:44  Acceptance  +1   Please PM her contact, thanks.
UncleDad   10-2-2017 22:21  Karma  +4   Nice report!
deviantmindhk   10-2-2017 17:20  Acceptance  +1   will have to check her out! thanks!
Mister   9-2-2017 21:07  Karma  +4   A cheeky minx! Thanks for detailed report.
professuser   9-2-2017 18:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
xpsta
Nookie Newbie

UID 123171
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 7
Karma 10
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2017 16:49  Profile P.M. 
Is her ad in the database now? Under central?
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2017 01:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 xpsta's post

Nope wing kut street is in sheung Wan and she's stay d in that DB
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2017 00:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 dryice's post

For those that have been asking Annie's link is up again.

http://go141.com/en/A41797-SW-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)

Recent Ratings
orangerange   14-2-2017 01:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!