Karma 7749
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2017 07:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SINGAPORE] [Geylang] - Viet little spinner, house W54

Date: Tuesday, Feb 7th, 11:45 PM (or so)
Name : #12
Nationality: Viet
Link: n/a
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 
GFE: 3/10 - No kissing
PSE: 6/10 - lots of moaning
Price : $50 SGD per 30 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

Went to Orchard Towers to start the evening, walked in a few bars - nothing too exciting, so headed to Ipanema and it was pretty crowded, a few good choices, but nothing really grabbing me for the price point, so my buddy and I decide to head to Geylang. Just as we were about to go, I ran into Moon who I had fucked less than 24 hours before, she immediately gave me a big hug and asked to go to my hotel… I was tempted, super tempted, but decided to suggest another night to her so I could go try something different.

So hopped in a cab and headed to Geylang. We had the cabbie drop us off at Lor16, I figured we could walk up 16, across Westerhout, and down 18… we ended up checking out like a 15 or so houses and nothing grabbing either of us. When we stepped in 54, there were a few selections and I think both of us were just sick of slim pickings… number 12 caught my eye right away, tiny little thing, cute face, MCOT.

$50 for 30 minutes… I could live here!   That is like $35 US… holy shit!

So off we went to the room. Shower was fun & playful, no preview BJ, but I didn’t expect it since CBJ is standard in Geylang from what I understand. She did spend some nice time lathering up my cock and giving me a HJ. Off to bed and she wanted to start with me fingering her pussy - that was a first for me, but she got totally into it, moaning, getting wetter & wetter, and then she got up and grabbed a condom and proceeded to give me a very nice CBJ for about 5 minutes or so, then she said fuck me, and proceeded to lay down on the bed for some missionary - okay, I guess we’re on the clock here, that’s right, 30 minutes… okay, after a minute or two, I flipper her over and went doggy for about 5 minutes or so and came.

First time in Geylang, it was a great experience.

I was a little disappointed in the quality / selection - but my sample size was 1 night, across about 15 houses at nearly midnight. There were several houses that the girls were all busy, so perhaps it was just timing. There was a house that we stopped at early on that had a cute chick, but I didn’t want to pick something too early, given how much choice I thought there would be. After a while, and not finding anything, I couldn’t recall which house that girl was in. Ugh! Oh well, it all turned out good.

The biggest surprise for me was how cool the OKT (house managers) were with stepping in and checking out the girls and walking out. I thought it would be much higher pressure or that they would get pissed, but they were all cool - most of them would say what nationality the girls were, how much for the service (e.g. $80 for 45 minutes. etc.) and so on.

I’m going to try to go back before I leave town… this was quite an experience!

Recent Ratings
bongo   13-3-2017 21:24  Karma  +2   Good info, I hope to try Geyland for the first time next week.
roy2921   9-2-2017 10:51  Karma  +1   
AussieMossie   8-2-2017 22:50  Karma  +1   Curses! I should have gone along
Mister   8-2-2017 13:35  Karma  +3   I could live here: Lol!
kingstada   8-2-2017 13:26  Acceptance  +1   fuck
Freelancer   8-2-2017 08:37  Karma  +4   Excellent
jeffzeke   8-2-2017 08:00  Karma  +4   good info, thanks!