Subject: [SINGAPORE] - Great punt from Ipanema, Super HOT Viet.
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7827
Posts 431
Karma 7749
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2017 08:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SINGAPORE] - Great punt from Ipanema, Super HOT Viet.

Date: Tuesday, Feb 7th, 3:30 AM (or so)
Name : Moon (Moonseng)
Nationality: Viet
Link: n/a - independent, picked up in Ipanema
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 8/10
Price : $300 per hour
Repeat: YES! In a heartbeat!

Got into Singapore super late, I knew that Brix closes at 3AM, so figured I would run over there given that it was a few minutes before 3…. there were a few really nice looking girls out front, including one that was totally MCOT, but decided to pass and got in a cab for a quick ride over to Ipanema. There were a bunch of girls out front, including few (Thai, I think) that were really cute, but didn’t want to just take the first girl I saw…. saw made my way in to the building and into Ipanema. It was pretty dead, maybe 100 people, at most. Grabbed a drink and scoped things out. A really cute Viet came up and started chatting, and she was REALLY cute, but ZERO passion, and so I let her walk away. Glad I did, because no sooner did this chick walk away than Moon came up and started to sell me.

Moon is INCREDIBLY cute, in my top 5 looks wise, of all time. She was maybe 5 feet tall, and a perfect little cheerleader body (thin, but not bony) - curvy in the most perfect way! As great as her body was, her face was even cuter.

Now, I begged repeatedly when she was back in my hotel room for a picture but she wasn’t having any of it. Damn!

Anyway, she is putting the sell on me - $300, and she make me feel good… you know the drill. I kept saying $200 plus $100 tip if I was happy… I was going to pay the $300 for this girl, but the back & forth was a lot of fun!

Back to my hotel — with some nice kissing in the cab & elevator — and after a quick shower, it was right to bed with her pleading with me to lick her pussy… I kept asking how much she was going to pay me? ;) LOL!

I was happy to oblige and she was indeed sweet! I did this for about 5 / 10 minutes and then suggested that my cock wasn’t going to suck itself…. and, after all, I was paying her. WOW! This girl sucks an amazing cock! Whew! I stopped her after a few minutes and went back to DATY so I wouldn’t explode. After a few minutes, she went back to sucking my cock and then cowgirl - and I lasted maybe 5 minutes.

Moon is super cute, super energetic, super sexy, playful…. etc., etc.

Will I repeat? Ugh, lots to taste in Singapore and that was night #1…. I’ve got her number, so we’ll see how the week goes! She was pretty incredible!

Recent Ratings
bongo   12-3-2017 20:49  Karma  +2   Panema
Rockmy   11-3-2017 08:27  Karma  +5   Excellent
mchk   14-2-2017 19:27  Karma  +4   Excellent Punt!!
roy2921   8-2-2017 00:19  Karma  +1   
bigchief27a   8-2-2017 00:14  Karma  +2   Excellent
chelsea10010   7-2-2017 21:59  Acceptance  +1   cheers
MothToAFlame   7-2-2017 10:14  Karma  +4   No pic? Then it didn't happen! Lol
AussieMossie   7-2-2017 09:56  Karma  +1   Very timely! I don't suppose you have any contact details you would pass on do you?
nyctohkvacation   7-2-2017 09:26  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7827
Posts 431
Karma 7749
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2017 19:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hkpunter999's post

@MothToAFlame.... LOL!! Totally! I'm going to have to see her again this week to see if a repeat warrants some pics.

@AussieMossie - let me check with her to see if it is okay passing the number along... I would say that just go to Ipanema, there were a few really good looking girls there -- if you see one and say, "holy shit", then you found her!