Agent: LG, 3.5/5
Nationality & Language: mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 no tip, 20 min ( I was in a rush)
Repeat: nah

Booking: called and asked to book in essentially one hour from when I called in the middle of the afternoon. was interested in 16, 13 or 3 and agent said 3 was available then. Very responsive agent at first every time I called but took a while for them to text me the location. Then when I arrived five min late I had to call twice each time they told me wait two min and they would text me the room. I waited for 45 min before I was about to leave when they called me.   which is why I ended up rushing in the end

Girl: she opens the door with short short leather shorts and a floppy top. I was looking for someone with spinner type body and young look. She definitely hit the right body part - think her boobs were C cups tho but augmented. With heels she's maybe 5"4" per the ad but that's like 4 inch heels I think. Ad doesn't say her age but based on face and experience I would say older. Based on her body which was perfectly toned not a drip of fat great tight legs and the right curves she was young. Bushy bush but not crazy no other hair too. She had a sharpish face as in the pic but I don't think it's the same girl as she had a tramp stamp above her butt but nothing else and in the ad there is a tat on her leg it seems. Similar looking. Skin on face had makeup for sure and not that clear which made me think a little older. All in all she had most of what I wanted and her body was rockin so much I walked right in with LB already getting excited.

Punt: it was clear she had just arrived which is probably what caused all the delay. I was rushed so a little annoyed and she asked for money upfront and the boss guy I think came by right away to pick up. She helped get me undressed but then became fussed with her things so was flustered. Shower got a bbbj which was nice lasted 15 sec. ok suction. Had those crappy paper towels. Onto bed w cat bath and bother bbbj and ball sucking. Nicer this time and she let me play with her LS a lot. I cldnt take it anymore so moved through CG, standing mish and then finish in doggy. She moaning the whole time which was good and making all the right PSE sounds and exclamations. LS kept getting wetter and wetter til
After everything quick shower and off. No tip given all the issues but not a bad punt with a hot girl. I would have preferred maybe younger but can't complain!

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   4-2-2017 00:25  Karma  +3   
bigchief27a   3-2-2017 09:13  Karma  +1   
Phaychay   2-2-2017 22:42  Karma  +3   
roy2921   2-2-2017 22:21  Acceptance  +1   
Siklong69   2-2-2017 14:40  Karma  +5   Nice report. Allow DFK and DATY?
jimyum   2-2-2017 13:08  Karma  +4   
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2017 14:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 frankbrodie123's post

Sorry you were rushed bro. I hate that. Especially since I'm a little older.
I noticed LG was off the DB for a day or two and came back with lower ID numbers but higher fees!

Talk about pussy inflation!

I've had my eye on some of the gals you mentioned, but usually wait for reports to come out, but I might just go for LG A31.

There seems to be a nice crop of new gals now that the Chinese New Year is over and we're well into the Year of the Cock, up from just over 200 HGs to 50% more today. Hopefull the usual 400 to 500 will be in town soon.

Happy punting to all of you!
M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K
Buggered Beggar

UID 177256
Digest Posts 0
Credits -9
Posts 8
Karma -9
Acceptance -7
Reading Access 1
Registered 2-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2017 01:30  Profile P.M. 
LG is still open during CNY time?
their V7 closed.
frankbrodie123
Lustful Lord

UID 129640
Digest Posts 0
Credits 963
Posts 71
Karma 956
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2017 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Siklong - I didn't ask about DATY or DFK actually as I normally don't these days unless I have sent the girl before or am super into her (not the case here). I am not sure about DFK - but I suspect DATY would have been OK given my finger was pretty much scraping the every nook of her LS. Didn't see any listerine so not sure she planned on DFK much but as I said seemed like she just got there so who knows. No worries about the rush it happens and life's too short to worry about the little stuff
Maverick -guess they are at least now in hk they seemed to have a number of girls available gluck