Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2017 09:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NY Qiuqiu - Fri 27th

Link: http://go141.com/en/A48020-TST-H ... f=My+sisters+column

Face 3.5/5: 90% like in AD. But heavy make up. White as a ghost.
Body 4/5: C cup boobs (enhanced) but lower position than normal so looks little droopy but still fairly hard to touch. V thin as per the video.
Skill 3/5: Sex wasn't great, bbbj was much better.
Service 2/5:
Agent 5/5: uneventful
Damage: $1000

details.
Knowing I won't be free to see any girls over CNY I thought I would have a nice afternoon just before. Saw two girls from the NY stable. Qiu qiu and Meng Long (ML review later if have time).

Booking smooth and despite arriving 10mins early I was sent up to the room. Door opened and was pleasantly surprised to see QQ was as in the photos. Pushed up rack with thin body shape. Her white face being heavily made up didn't put me off enough to reject.

From the very start though something was slightly amiss as she was almost sad that I didn't reject (not my normal reaction). She claimed later she was not used to the work and didn't expect to do so many guys in one day so she was v sore. Not good as I like to bang hard.

Shower was standard and given recent trips to Q agent it was nice to get proper towels.

Start was pretty standard. Nipple were licked and slowly moving onto bbbj. Her skill here was pretty good and she didn't seem to tire. Good suction and nice use of tongue.  However, she was reluctant to have sex but I insisted and we started off in missionary. She kept whimpering and asking me to stop and after a few minutes of pounding I paused. She explained that she was too sore and offered CIM instead. Heck she even offered me a discount and begged me not to complain to her mamasan.  We tried sex again but again paused after a couple of mins.

Decided to allow her to give me bbbj instead as I knew I wasn't going  to finish with her consistently complaining it hurts.   in her mouth but my mind had already turned to my appointment with Meng Long later.

Paid and left disappointed.  So much potential but ultimately service failing.

Recent Ratings
roy2921   30-1-2017 15:17  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   30-1-2017 10:57  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   30-1-2017 02:14  Karma  +3   
Phaychay   29-1-2017 12:43  Karma  +3   Get them in the first few days.
marcus1980
Nookie Newbie

UID 139119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 49
Posts 13
Karma 48
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-12-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2017 21:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
ching, i totally feel bad for you and was in the same position of disappointment over the same agent with another girl (yuan fen). i will fill out a review once i find the time. but to addresss the magnitude of dissatisfication, i dont think i wont find this agent in a short period of time, unless i see some familiar faces.