Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2017 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time punting experience

Date & Time of Session:  26.01.2017
Name:  Alena/Elena?
Nationality & Language: Khazakstan/Russia spoke decent english
Face:  5/5 really good looking
Body:  3.5/5 Skinny 5'5 brunette babe, tiny boobs, skin a bit saggy for my liking.
Skill: 4/5 BBBJ, Multiple positions, no OTT moaning seemed game.
Service: 2/5 really small room, did not shower together.
GFE: 3/5 attempted to make jokes nice girl very friendly
Price & Session Length:  600 + tipped 100 30mins+
Repeatikely

Ok bros first time punting after doing some extensive research, just over from the UK as BBC and thought id see what this has to offer.
Managed to track down the building (tough to find) but still apprenhensive as i walked past a load of bros on my way up he stairs.
Spent my first 10-20 mins wandering up to the top floor and worked my way down.
I like the younger slim women and boobs not too big and stumbled across a trio of rooms on the 10th floor A4,5 and 6. Checked them all out abd fancied the look of the black hair chick in A5.
Rang the bell, took a look inside enquired price, didnt really know what to ask for so i just said "what do i get?" Politely got the reply "anything" bingo.
Walked in, exchanged pleasantries stood there for about 5 mins chatting, didnt really know what to do so awkwardly said "what now?" She pointed me towards the shower in this tiny room but she did not follow me in .
Come back out lie on the bed and she starts giving me some fantastic BBBJ and allowed me to play with her beatiful shaven pussy in the mean time, it was nice and tight and only allowed for a maximum of 2 fingers. 69 was offered but i decided against it as i didnt know how clean she was after not showering with me!
After about 5 minutes of some quality condomless head, on came the jonny and she rode me good with some decent bump and grind action. She asked me if i wanted to change into various positions so i got her petite 5'5 frame and flipped her into missionary and after some hard thrusting and pumping i flipped her into doggy.
She put her ass up into the air and her body and face low down on the bed allowing for a fantastic angle of penetration and after an excellent 10 minutes of hard fucking I couldnt resist but bust a nut in her lovely tight pussy.
She then cleaned me off handed me a towel and into the shower, came out and then she went in after me (relief)
Only regret being I busted a nut too soon and i didnt ask if she would let me CIM, She seemed as though she would have allowed it. Shame.
She didnt seem to rush me and seemed to enjoy the chatter and general presence.
Now ive experienced how this works ill be back!

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   1-2-2017 17:41  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   28-1-2017 12:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Phaychay   27-1-2017 22:47  Karma  +3   Welcome to the board! Another happy punter.
hotjac   27-1-2017 16:12  Karma  +2   The first punt - good going!
AntonioGramsci   27-1-2017 13:16  Karma  +1   Excellent
Mister   27-1-2017 10:11  Karma  +4   Good detailed first report
MothToAFlame   27-1-2017 09:15  Karma  +4   Excellent
jeffzeke   27-1-2017 08:03  Karma  +4   good work bro! keep writing reviews.
hkpunter999   27-1-2017 04:32  Karma  +2   
JJJ37   27-1-2017 00:13  Karma  +4   solid effort