Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2017 18:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bait and Switch

Short report because I'm now on holiday in Thailand. Also no links or photos because I'm using a new laptop and I haven't worked out how to copy and paste without the mouse.

I thought my last punt would be my last before the holiday but, as it wasn't very satisfactory, I decided to squeeze in one more. Q0417 jumped out at me so I made the booking in Hung Hom.

Got there early and sent straight up to the room. It wasn't the gal I wanted to I phoned the agent. She didn't even deny the B&S and gave me another room number. Still not satisfied so I was given another room number.  This gal was little heavy for me but young so I went ahead. Big swinging tits so a bit of a novelty for me. I have to say, her soft body made for a comfortable shag compared with the skinny gals I'm more used to. Good BBBJ, shag in various positions and the mish was good. Big orgasm and she let me lie on her soft body until I recovered my breath. Short and sweet.

Maybe a lot of gals are not in town due to CNY. Anyway, I hope things are back to normal when I return.

Happy CNY to my fellow punters. Sorry for the short report but this laptop is a pain in the ass.

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   27-1-2017 00:14  Karma  +6   
SimonTheShark   26-1-2017 23:02  Acceptance  +1   Never been given girl requested first time with this agent. Very frustrating. Always shocker first then someone better ...
cass   26-1-2017 22:04  Karma  +4   

Live Life With Passion
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2017 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the info SimonTheShark. This was my first time with the Q agent.

Live Life With Passion