Subject: TST CK HG- Victoria A48116 (Russian)
j0hnch8ng
Nookie Newbie

UID 120311
Digest Posts 0
Credits 51
Posts 6
Karma 51
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2017 22:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST CK HG- Victoria A48116 (Russian)

Name:  Victoria (A48116)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A48116-TST-H ... =Search(nationality,region)
Agent: CK
Nationality & Language: Russian (some English)
Face:  5/5 (very beautiful, exactly like the video -- maybe better in person, super eyes and lips!)
Body:  3.5/5 (natural small Bs, a lot of scars, some belly fat)
Skill: 3.5/5 (she really tried hard esp with CBJ, but needs to work on LS control)
Service: 4/5 (she was super sweet and friendly, even laughed heartily at my stupid ass jokes, and tried really hard, but she seemed kinda new, not a pro, maybe some of you bros like that, but I like some masterful pussywork)
GFE: 4/5 (very sweet, cute, generally nice and accommodating but no bbbj and no daty.  LFK yes)
PSE: 3/5 no bbbj, no daty, no crazy stuff, mostly you do the work
Price & Session Length:  1200 40 min
Repeat: maybe, she had a great attitude, but pretty expensive for not perfect--maybe walkup better.

So today was my punting day, I struck out at KH because I went too early and no bros told me that before 1PM it's deserted and I don't have enough access to get the walkup sticky.  But I did see natalia and she is f@#$@# hot.  I wish I could have her but she said it was her day off.  DAMN.  Her next door neighbor is just soso, and upstairs on 14 at the end of teh hall was another russian or polish, but just soso as well.  actuall this HG was hotter than those two, but not hotter than natalia.  

Since I struck out, I went for a sure thing wtih an HG.  First time with this agent, but he seemed ok.  Originally wanted another girl, the brunette, when I got there, got switched to Victoria, I knew I could leave, but she wasn't bad looking, her face is really pretty IMO, and so I stayed.  She was really nice and friendly, but a little hesitant, so I had to initiate everything.  But she was pretty compliant except when I went down for DATY I couldn't even start she said she does'nt like it.  Also got a CBJ instead of BBBJ, but she was very enthusiastic, and she could keep going for a long time with various strokes and with mucho gusto.  Then she wanted to get on top, she rode really shallow, and didn't do much for me, I like riding deep and grinding, but she didn't do that.  So switched to mish, which was ok, but she was'nt that tight IMO, I'm avg sized, but some girls are tight with good control, she was not very tight.  Tried DS, then Mish again and CG again and DS again, and finally shot.  She said I was a sex machine, we were drenched.  It was nice when we were DS, she seemed to be playing with herself and enjohing it, but I don't have any false delusions though and know they aren't really enjoyingn it no matter how they seem to.  Right fellow punters?  

After we showered separately, they ran out of fresh towels, and it was pretty much over, we chatted a bit about Russia and such, laughed a bit and called it a night.

Her face is pretty, her lips are pretty awesome, nice body but with some scars and belly fat, she's not 6"1, more like 5"6.  She's sweet, but seems somewhat new or hesitant.  She's going back in a few days so if yo uwanna try her out go for it! One thing I like is that the video is a pretty good representation of her.  I know this org is pretty expensive, but for a sure thing (not having to wait and doorknock at a walkup, and for accurate videos, I would repeat with the org).

Please give me karma and credits folks if you like this cuz I'm sick of not having access.  Cheers!

[ Last edited by  j0hnch8ng at 25-1-2017 22:53 ]

Recent Ratings
Hkbilbo   28-1-2017 08:46  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   26-1-2017 01:33  Karma  +3   
miketk   25-1-2017 23:06  Karma  +1   Original