Font size: S M L
[INDONESIA] [YOGYAKARTA] Elsa

Date & Time of Session: 29/7/2016, night
Name: Elsa
Link: None
Agent: WeChat
Nationality & Language: Malay (Indonesian), simple English
Face: 6/10. Pleasant look.
Body: 6/10. Petite, and slim. But still not up to my standard.
Skill: 7
Tits: 6/10. A, brown. Typical Java.
Ass: 6.5/10. That’s perhaps the better portion of her body.
Skin: 6/10. Would prefer fairer type. Good thing her skin is smooth and not tattooed.
Service: 2/10
GFE: Cold type. More chatty in WeChat than in person. Maybe if I invest more time, she will be warmer. But, that time is perhaps better used to cheong another one.   
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: 700k Rp
Repeat: No

Was accommodated in Alana Hotel. Spacious hotel but far from the city centre. Scanned my WeChat and found a girl, Elsa by accident. Well, actually she is the only one who responded. There is no indication that she is a FL at first. I went out on the first night to scout the surrounding area and was entirely devastated to know that I am in the middle of nowhere. All BBM or email contact I had earlier through various channel are reluctant to go that far off or asked for 50% deposit. Hence, when returned to hotel at around 10.30pm, continue chatting with Elsa and invite her for a drink. She came after 40 minutes dressed in a short black body hugging dress. Elsa is a typical Java girl, petite, brown skin that looks like high school student. She looks exactly like her picture. I took her for a drink at the hotel café. In a true cheongster spirit, I actually found the café waitress to be far hotter than Elsa. Felt slight regret, but decided to finish what I started. Told her that the café is closing, and invited her to my room. We sat on the couch and watched some stupid HBO movie. Her eyes were glued to the TV, seems oblivious to me. Damn, got a shy one. I pulled her closer and start to moonwalk with my hand over her dress. I just hope that my bet is right and she won’t suddenly scream and called the police. But she is not responsive either. I was about to throw the towel when she suddenly said that she is tired. Offered her to sleep in my bed which she accepted. Now I am pretty sure that I could score that night, just didn’t know yet if she is really a pro. All this while, she keeps on avoiding answering her occupation. So, I just take off my pant and lie next to her. Still, she laid as cold as stone. I can’t stand it anymore so just rolled on top of her and asked if I can fuck her. Then the word just come out, Rp800000. Hmm, cheaper than my previous BBM and email contact. Managed to reduce to Rp700000. Start by licking her body and kissing her pussy. She stirred a bit but most of the time I did the hard work. Did her mostly in mish, sideway then end in doggie. Pussy is tight and no smell. Tired of her lack of response, and hesitation for my full insertion, I started to roughen a bit and plowed her hard from the back. Cummed and done. We slept through the night and I wake her up early as I had to be in another meeting that morning.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
walkuprelax   24-1-2017 13:41  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   24-1-2017 01:29  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
Phaychay   23-1-2017 22:01  Karma  +3   
skebe   23-1-2017 18:12  Karma  +10   Original
stinkyfeet   23-1-2017 08:26  Karma  +6   How long you going to be in Indonesia? I'll be there this Friday in bandung
JJJ37   23-1-2017 01:15  Karma  +5   
roy2921
Carnal Conqueror

UID 172337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 269
Posts 16
Karma 268
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2017 21:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TQ stinkyfeet, I am now in Malaysia. Haven't really experience Bandung's offering but heard they have abundance of pretty part time universities girls.