[Singapore] -OKT IWANTFL - AIKO

Date of visit: 21st Jan
Link: https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=638471
Price: Incall - 250/45mins/1shot
Name:Aiko
Nationality: Korean x Russian
Height: 177cm
Boobs: 34B (natural)
Face: 9/10 (beautiful. Pics don't do justice)
Body: 8/10 (those legs! But points off for B cups)
BJ: 7/10 (CBJ)
Services: 8/10 (DATY, Kissing, FS)
Return: yes

Second and more memorable punt in SG. Will post the other one in the coming days...
I am putting this one up first as Aiko leaving on Tuesday 24th so bros in SG and quick!

OKT is very quick and responsive after I send text to book. Hotel is very central and nice 5 stars. Room number provided promptly when text to confirm arrival.

Open the door and wow. Was lost for words. Beautiful face. And nice body as well.
No GFE though. She was straight on her phone with handler while I undressed and left donation on the table. I then proceed to shower alone and she came in with a towel for me.

Out of the shower and on to the bed. She was in a black lace bra and panties, but was super cold from the air con so I suggested we go under the covers and hug GFE experience!! After a couple of mins of trying to warm her up, I tilt her head up to kiss her but it's she only goes lite french... never mind il still staring at the beautiful face. She the. says she's warm enough and starts to cat bath from nipples down. Starts to provide a CBJ and it's decent, without being fantastic.

I then get her to lay down while I go to town on her down south. It takes a while before she gets into it, but once she started enjoying she didn't want me to stop haha a few more mins of this and I get her to blow me again and she tries to deep throat but gag reflex kicked in so we stopped and I got her ready for mish.

Pumping this girl and having that beautiful face stare back at me.... something I'll never forget. But I can see she is in some discomfort so ask if she is ok. She says hurts little bit. No problem we take a break for a few mins before I ask if she's ok to keep going and she says ok. Puts some lube on and we go again. She's enjoying it more this time and as I'm pounding away she urges me to go faster and harder... which I did before I tire out and need to stop for a breather... I pull out to change positions and I see red on the condom! Poor girl has her period! Either start or end as it was only a bit of blood, not a lot. So  I help her clean up and ask her to lay down and relax. We are there for 5 mins before her phone rings, times up. I asked her if she's ok to try a quick blowie to get me over and she agrees and does get me over in less the. 2mins!

We shower and get dressed. I asked her if she has another client on the way and she says yes... I feel for her Having to work the rest of the day...

I hope to see her again before she goes and after her period. Lovely girl with a beautiful face.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
wupoer   24-1-2017 09:28  Karma  +1   Interesting look. She really does look like a Korean and Russian blend. Hot!
batman108   24-1-2017 01:44  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
BigBeef   22-1-2017 19:40  Karma  +1   
stinkyfeet   22-1-2017 14:20  Karma  +4   
jimyum   22-1-2017 12:34  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   22-1-2017 09:33  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   22-1-2017 06:50  Karma  +3   
JJJ37   22-1-2017 00:30  Karma  +5