Karma 228
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2017 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 14/F

Date & Time of Session: Saturday 21st January, about 3pm.
Name:  Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Thai (from Bangkok); passable English
Face:  6/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  400
Repeat: Probably not.

I found myself with some time in Kowloon earlier today so thought I might drop by King Hing, and my inadvertent SE Asian spree continues (I don't know how to link my previous report here). A quick note, Mongkok is fucking hellish on Saturday afternoons and the crowds are an actual logistical consideration that needs to be made by anybody seeking to do what I did today. What would otherwise by about a 2-3 minute walk from exit C ended up taking honestly about 10, not to mention people bumping into you, stepping in front of you, jostling you and basically fueling your despair for the future of civility and humanity. But that's neither here nor there.

When I got there, I waited for the lift (maybe 2-3 guys in front of me) and rattled up to 14/F. There are a bunch of Russians in the D corridor as of today. About four rooms have their doors wide open and their occupants were all holed up in one of them, chatting and smoking cigarettes and generally giving people stares of what must be distate. Anyway, there was one door with the welcome sign in the C corridor and I took a quick mental note before diligently trooping downstairs. I only made it to 9/F when I thought, fuck it, I'll just go back to 14/F for a stress free afternoon. One girl to note was a Chinese girl on 13/F (I think in the same room as directly above, but I can't be sure).

I walk into the room and she starts chattering on about whether my (rolled up) cigarette is actually weed, and keeps saying 'weed' as if she were about to get arrested on the spot. But despite my misgivings, we get in the shower for a  pretty thorough shower and a surprise wet bj in the shower. It should be noted that it would not be truthful to say her service was good. You may be thinking 'oh but she gave you a shower bj and who doesn't like shower bjs?', but it all seemed very mechanical and routine. She seems like one of these girls who are/have been wgs elsewhere, or perhaps in HK previously because her bj skills were pretty excellent. After the shower, as we're drying off, her phone rings and she picks it up on speaker and starts talking to her friend. Being the gentleman that I am I finish drying off, take a last drag of the cigarette (not weed) smouldering in a makeshift ashtray and lower myself on to the bed. During this entire process, she is talking away and literally right up to the moment she starts to catbath and all that good stuff she continues chatting until she says (what I must assume) to be that she is about to put a dick in her mouth and that she'd call back later.

The bj was solid; pretty much an elongated extension of the shower. She then climbs in to a pretty disappointing cg where she sort of moves and you're thinking 'oh yeah that's alright' and then she completely changes direction. So after about a minute I get impatient and go into varying forms of mish. She was very pliant in this position, letting me move her legs around, getting with the tempo and all that. I was quite starting to enjoy myself after about 10 minutes of this but then she turns around and goes 'not finish yet?', which always makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. So i flipped her into dg and fucked her with reckless abandon for another couple minutes before I

Being the impulsive chain smoker that I am, I roll myself another cigarette while she raptly watches and seems to make up in her mind that it is not actually cannabis. I proceed to take sweet drags of my cigarette in the shower while she washes me with almost the same thoroughness as the first time. When we step out of the shower, almost as if on cue, she actually (not a word of a lie) picks up her phone and calls her friend back. So as I stand there drying myself off and getting ready to get dressed I just thought what a bizarre lady. She continues to speak on the phone and half dry herself as if this were the most ordinary thing to do and then as I'm putting my second sock on, she turns around and goes 'what day is the Chinese New Year, 27 or 28', to which I reply '28th' almost in a non-committal grunt reflective of my resignation to the situation.

Fully dressed, I hand her a $500 note (all I had) and she reaches into her bag for her purse and gives me $100 back, to which I said thank you and walked out. I have mixed feelings about this because my balls have been successfully emptied in a somewhat effective manner at what I consider to be an efficient cost. So all in all, if i had to make a decision, I would recommend other bros go see her, if anything for the bbbj, as long as you realise that it can be a bit mechanical and you know what you're getting.

Happy punting.

Recent Ratings
Mister   22-1-2017 08:34  Karma  +4   Excellent, detailed report
Phaychay   21-1-2017 22:53  Karma  +3