Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-7-2008
Location inside your head
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2017 11:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Kallang R&T

Recent event requres me to go through Singapore  overnight.
I have not been there for years and due to work do not have much time to punt, while I know that there are a lot of picking in nearby Geylang, it is already quite late and I am really tired.
So when walking from my hotel to a nearby food court in Jalan Besar, I saw a massage service sign, I thought I might as well give it a try.

Entering the premise, I was met with okayish looking chubbyish girl, I ask in English what service is available, she said, "massage $50 one hour"
I ask any other service? she pantomimed some hand job and wave at her boob which is quite substantial.
I only have a few hours so I thought I will give it a go, so I say ok.
She ask me to pay the $50 which goes into the cash till.

She took me inside to a danky room, with massage table and a bolt on shower.
After the requisit shower, the back massage started, she gave quite firm and nice massage which helps to unknots some muscle.
Then she ask me to turn around, and starts massaging my foot, then chest..
I thought ok the didi will be next, but once the chest is done, she pantomimed hand job again and ask "You want?"
Ok, I regress, during the massage she did not take off her clothing but then again I was facing down so I thought it is Ok.
Now that I face up, and was asked again on a service that I have already agreed to, I think there is some misunderstanding.
So, when she ask if I want, I say Yes!
She then ask me again for money... Argh! I jumped out of the table with my dick swinging to take some money from my pants.
I give her the extra $50 as promised, then I ask if she do BJ, (by pointing at her mouth and then my dick).
She nods and lift one finger ($100 extra) this is a lot of money for a blow job in singapore, so I decline.
I then lay back on the table and she proceed to handle the rod, with full clothes on..
I say to her, I thought that the $50 including tits massage, she say no, but she relented when I sneak my hand to lift her clothes and unhook her bra.
She did have nice tetas with huge areola and strangely long and thin nipples LOL.
Anyhow once the deed is done, I took another shower and go back to my hotel to sleep..
Nah.. not the best experience, but it beats me beating myself with Mrs Palmer.

I will definitely find some time to explore Singapore better in near future.

Date & Time of Session:  January 16 2017 10pm
Name:  unknown

Nationality & Language: Chinese with some of English
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill:  5/10
Service:  3/10
Price & Session Length:  SGD$100/hour
Repeat: Nope

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   24-1-2017 01:46  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
jimyum   22-1-2017 12:33  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   21-1-2017 12:33  Karma  +3   thanks for sharing!