Karma 228
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2017 22:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 2/F

Date & Time of Session:  Thursday 19th January, about 6pm.
Location:  Fuji 2/F. I don't remember the room number but it's the first door on the left if you're coming out of the lift; right by the stairs.
Name:  Yumi (?)
Nationality & Language: Hanoi, Vietnam
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: somewhat irrelevant I thought given ^
Price & Session Length:  450 +50 tip
Repeat: I intend to

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've posted here, partly because I've not really been bothered to haul my ass to any of the places worth punting. But today I thought I might venture out and revisit some old hunting grounds.

I made my way to coronet court thinking I might go for these lovely Chinese spinners that seem to be the talk of the town first but - at least when I went there at around 5-6, most of the rooms seemed empty and the couple that had welcome signs wouldn't open their doors. I thought that was a bit strange so would be grateful if someone could explain that for me.

But undeterred (horny) I soldiered on to good ol' Fuji building to see if that great edifice of vice would redeem itself in my eyes after a couple of recent disappointing experiences. The line for the lifts snaked all the way back almost to the top of the first flight of stairs. I'm sure most of you will agree with me when I say it's deeply unpleasant to line up for 2, 3, 4 lifts only to finally find yourself crammed in with 6 other bros having to awkwardly stand there listening to that God awful music. So I decided to brave it and make use of the stairs.

Still in the north point mindset I set out thinking I might go for a nice mainland girl. First girl who caught my interest was a tallish Chinese looking girl who practically ran out of her door trying to pull me into her room but patience is vritue and upwards and onwards I went. I went up to about 20/F and there's not too much to be said except on 6/F there's a Chinese spinner on the left door in the rightside group of rooms (if you're coming out of the lift) who looked kind of bitchy but could potentially be a good fuck. Also on 9/F there is a gorgeous tall russian (or eastern European) but I didn't have $800 on me.

So I ventured back down thinking I'd go back to 2/F thinking I'd go back to that first on but it was busy. So I sort of loitered around there and had a nice chat with a couple of people giving out condoms from a safe sex NGO (doing good work). After less than five minutes the door opened up and I slotted myself in through that little entrance.

I thought she was Chinese but she's actually a very light skinned Vietnamese (a first for me). As soon as I got in I was given a great big hug and pecks on the cheek then all of a sudden some unsolicited dfk. So I stood there thinking oh fucking excellent and started peeling off layers of clothes as this went on. Eventually we got in the shower and i received the most thorough cleaning I have ever had from a wg which came with a mini neck and shoulder massage.

Out the shower we get and as I sprawl out luxuriously on a ridiculously hard bed she  crawls on all fours from the end by my feet and there's more of what we did at the door except this time horizontal. By this point lb is screaming for attention and right on cue she ventures downwards and proceeds to lick the balls and lower shaft in what can only be described as a truly exquisite experience. It was like one of those slow erotic breathy licks all around the ballsack with a furtive glance up every now and then. She then went all the way up and while suction wasn't great it was sort of an extension or the ballsack experience with lots of lip and tongue. No complaints from me there. Then she went on top in cowgirl for an average experience. Then went to mish then doggie then mish again. If there was one thing I noted it's that her ls is quite shallow so in certain positions like doggie it was a little uncomfortable for me. But all in all a very solid session. I was taking my time in mish the second time in no particular rush to finish but she mistook this for me not being able to and gestured me to lie down. I thought why not and she started with just a fantastic hj with a bj for just the tip until I warned her and she pulled her face away and

Afterwards we laid there, cuddled a bit, then showered, paid and left. All in all it was just a good solid punt; would recommend if you're into the sort of thing described above.

Recent Ratings
mongster   22-1-2017 14:14  Karma  +1   
jeffzeke   21-1-2017 12:48  Karma  +3   nice! love Fuji Building.
hkkt1989   20-1-2017 22:49  Acceptance  +1   
bigchief27a   20-1-2017 21:42  Karma  +3   Excellent
hotjac   20-1-2017 12:37  Karma  +2   Shallow?
JJJ37   20-1-2017 00:11  Karma  +4   
skebe   19-1-2017 23:34  Karma  +10   Excellent
Baezae
Nookie Newbie

UID 175067
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2017 08:10  Profile P.M. 
I would be great if you can provide some pics of the girl.

Recent Ratings
bigchief27a   20-1-2017 21:44  Acceptance  -1   You should try to get some pics bro
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2017 13:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 AntonioGramsci's post

The term shallow - begs the alarms to be turned off.

Either you are very well endowed or ... is there is a possibility she used to be a he.  The only time I have heard the term shallow before has been bros talking about intercourse with a trans after sex change operation. Normally, the feeling of bottoming out is quite pleasurable as lb rubs/touches ls's cervix.
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2017 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Baezae's post

it is NOT easy to take photos for the WGs for genuine customers unless

it is a professional report where the WG will proivde pictures for promotion purposes.

May be i'm not a handsome guy
AntonioGramsci
Carnal Conqueror

UID 154879
Digest Posts 0
Credits 229
Posts 12
Karma 228
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2017 19:25  Profile P.M. 
Hmm I'm not sure exactly how to explain it but I stand by shallow as a way to try to describe it. I am certainly not particularly well endowed so it can't be that. With regard to potentially being a lb/trans, yes i suppose anything is possible but like others have noted on this forum, this conversation is overwrought and I'm not particularly hung up on it. The way I see it, only whether it was a good fuck with good service where I (and hopefully the other) have a good time is worth considering.

I'm sorry I've never tried to take a photo of a wg and I wouldn't know where to start. Afraid I can't help you on that front.

Recent Ratings
SweetSteamBuns   23-1-2017 21:08  Acceptance  +1   Sorry for the dumb questions bros. I've been to coronet court but can't find Fuji. Whats the address/ is it in north p ...
hotjac   20-1-2017 23:00  Acceptance  +1   cool
LowKey   20-1-2017 22:49  Acceptance  +1   
hkkt1989
Musky Member

UID 157022
Digest Posts 0
Credits 187
Posts 43
Karma 185
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2017 22:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 AntonioGramsci's post

Sorry brother for raining on your parade. I know the girl your taking about. Second floor, first door all the way on the left handside.

She had a very cute face. I walked into her room and i had a tingly sense that shes a trans gender.

The warning signs were:
1) she had a deep voice, not feminine at all
2) shes got strong jaw line upon closer inspection
3) i asked her if she had the transgender operation, she denied but right after she said "you can leave if you dont trust me". Im thinking she feels guilty but at the same time has identity issue
4) she has an adams apple

She was very nice about it, when i applogised about my suspicions
guysty
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58876
Digest Posts 0
Credits 486
Posts 146
Karma 481
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2017 05:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 hkkt1989's post

Does that mean you went thru with it even with so many suspicions?
Lonestar
Nookie Newbie

UID 118360
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 4
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2017 17:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 guysty's post

Second floor , out the lift and turn left and door on left before corridor is now a ladyboy haunt. Sorry fella

Recent Ratings
AntonioGramsci   21-1-2017 17:13  Karma  +1   Cant' be helped I suppose. A good fuck is a good fuck; thanks anyway, will keep in mind for future.
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 679
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2017 18:52  Profile P.M. 
the door that's not in the hallway... yes that's a LB room now. but whatever man, as long as you enjoyed.