Registered 14-10-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2017 00:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Korea - Muji - TST - Squirter

Date & Time of Session:  17 January 2017 evening
Name:  Korea Muji
Link: http://go141.com/en/A48022-TST-H ... Search(nationality)
Agent: John
Nationality & Language: Korean, speaks pretty good English compared to other WG's
Age: according to her 25, perhaps a bit older but looks hot!
Face:  3.5/5. Round face, nice teeth. I'm a sucker for nice teeth.
Body: 4.5/5. Slim, but has an ass! A cups.
Skill: 3/5. BBBJ was alright; took me in balls deep but felt some teeth.
Service: 5/5. Skills wise, she's pretty good and she's got a pleasing personality. Certainly didn't look bored or mechanical and she was up for anything I wanted to do without complaining.
GFE: 5/5. Definitely up there with the whole GFE. DATY, DFK, BBBJ.
PSE: 2/5. It was more of a GFE than a PSE.
Price & Session Length:  HKD1200 for 45 minutes
Repeat: Yes.

So, I've been out of action for a while due to the holidays, but I'm back on the saddle again. Got off work a bit early yesterday (17 Jan) and decided to bury my LB in some Korean pussy. Tried to book Yo Yo but she wasn't available until late and wasn't in the mood to wait any longer, but agent (wasn't John this time, but some lady; John was busy she said) allowed me to check out the collection. Went to see Win, but wasn't my MCOT. Agent then told me to go to another room where Jenny and Muji were hanging out. Suffice to say, I chose Muji.

Muji was wearing a long loose blouse with nothing else underneath except for a G-string. She doesn't have massive fun bags or anything but she has a really cute pair of A cups. My hands were all over her body while she still had her top on. Before things got out of hand, we jumped into the shower for a quick shower. Shower done and I had Muji on sitting on my crotch facing me while I squeezed and sucked on those cute tits she has while rubbing her clit. After a couple of minutes, I felt she was getting moist and proceeded to insert a finger and man did she love it; I could go on forever. To tease her, I stopped fingering and asked her to get down on her knees and she immediately knew what I wanted. She started off by licking and sucking the sacks, both sacks actually, while stroking LB. When LB was fully awake, she fucking swallowed me whole on the first go! The BBBJ went on for like 10 minutes or so, it could have been better though without too much teeth.

After the BBBJ, I motioned her to get on the bed and was planning for DATY, but was denied entry, she said that she didn't really like it. Fine. Suited up and started off in doggy. Man, that ass though, damn! Ass up, face down, while her back was arched forwards. Fucking hot! Pounded her until I flipped her for mish, here I pounded her like there was no tomorrow she took my whole length like a champ. I spotted a tube of KY and reached for it, squeezed some on my fingers and fingered her again, this time focussing on her G-spot and boy did she love it. She loved it more when I sucked on her clit while fingering the shit out of her. I know what you guys are saying... "Hey, I thought she didn't allow DATY?!" well, beats me too. I really wanted to taste that Korean pussy and since she was transported to another dimension by my index and middle fingers, I took the chance, even if it was just her clit. I was expecting her to push back and a slap to the face when I went down, but she just continued screaming out of pleasure; great for me! I thought things couldn't get any better, but I was wrong. She squirted on my face! Her love juice was all over my mouth! It was way better than DATY!

After I recovered from the fact that a girl squirted on my face, she rode me and this was partly her forte, but I would say doggy was the best. After CG, we went back to mish and pounded her until I was about to pop, pulled out and      on her tits.

*sigh* that was a good fuck and a good start to 2017.

Washed up, quick photo session, and exchanged contacts. She'll be here until next Monday 23 Jan.

Until my next one, be safe and happy punting guys!

[ Last edited by  RTA_49 at 19-1-2017 00:32 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
NeverWong   23-1-2017 15:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blazingzzz   23-1-2017 15:02  Acceptance  +1   
blahblah777   19-1-2017 22:43  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
SimonTheShark   19-1-2017 22:32  Acceptance  +1   Outstanding experience.
hotjac   19-1-2017 16:19  Karma  +2   You gotta like squirts :)
theworm   19-1-2017 12:19  Karma  +4   Excellent
Macau81   19-1-2017 11:14  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   19-1-2017 08:57  Karma  +3   squirted in your face, NICE!
bohica   19-1-2017 06:14  Karma  +4   Old Faithful?!?
cass   19-1-2017 05:45  Karma  +8   
austin821   19-1-2017 05:23  Karma  +3   Awesome
guysty   19-1-2017 04:53  Karma  +2   Happy new year indeed
hoo8myryce   19-1-2017 01:42  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   19-1-2017 01:28  Karma  +6   thar she blows
Yeye   19-1-2017 01:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dryice   19-1-2017 01:03  Karma  +4   Excellent
Phaychay   19-1-2017 00:48  Karma  +3   
batman108   19-1-2017 00:42  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks