Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2017 01:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa (Central) - Chloe

Date & Time of Session: 14th of January, 7:30-9PM
Location:  Kama Spa, Central. (Fook Shing Court, 50 Wyndham St)
Name:  Chloe
Nationality & Language: Chinese, can speak a little English
Face: 4/5 (A classical beauty, with a straight nose and big eyes)
Body:  4/5 (Very sexy figure with C-cups)
Massage Skill: 5/5 (My new standard-bearer for massages)
Service: N/A (Outside of the typical HE, no undressing nor any special favors)
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 90 mins for 900.
Repeat: Yes, please.

I finally decided to contact Kama on WeChat and sent them a message to make an appointment for a massage. I've heard good things about Chloe from this website, so when the lady who manages the Kama WeChat suggested her for a good massage, it was a no-brainer. Got there about 10 mins early, and Chloe was waiting for me at the door. What a beauty! I can imagine how great she would be with FS with that body, but I wasn't there for that. She showed me another menu for a four-hands massage for 90 minutes for 1200, if I remember correctly. But that's not what I wanted; I came to get her famous massage, and by far, it was the most painful, most refreshing massage I've ever received in my life.

I showered and waited while Chloe got things ready. Using the translation function on her phone, she told me that the massage will be painful, but I'll get a good night's rest. I was all for that, but didn't expect it to be so damn painful. I must really be out of shape or something, but it hurt so damn good. She grabbed my neck like it owed her money. She used her fingers, knuckles, forearms, everything. It started with a neck and head massage, then shoulders and upper back, then my lower back and legs. Each massage was varied and so skillful, other massages I've had so far in HK pale in comparison to Chloe's efforts. Did I mention how much it hurt? I wanted to scream, but I didn't, not because I was being manly and all that, but because I knew she was doing something right to make it feel so refreshing after she finished that particular body part.

After that painful/wonderful session of about 45 mins, she broke out the oil. My back, butt and legs were slathered in oil, and she started to show why she's a top notch masseuse. She took her forearms and steamrolled across my back for something fierce. She tugged and squeezed my butt like she was making noodles. All in all, I felt so good at the end of the massage session, that I was ready walk out just with that, but Chloe wasn't finished. I turned over, and she worked on my LB that got hard after so many run-throughs over my butt. She gave me a HJ while licking my nips, and I . She cleaned me up, and time was already up! 90 mins went by quicker than I expected, though during the actual massage it felt like an agonizing amount of time had passed. When it was all over, I was saddened because it was such a memorable massage.

I showered, and Chloe helped me put on my clothes... Always a weird feeling when a girl puts your socks on for you. I thanked her for her hard work, asked her for some stretches I can do for my upper and lower back, paid her, and left. There's a reason why so many people are willing to pay a boatload of money to go to Kama, and why Kama's placed in high regard on this forum. It wasn't even a VIP session (Chloe never undressed nor did I touch her in any way) but I felt like I paid the right price. That massage is worth the money, fellas; if you're willing to brave the pain, you will feel like you haven't in years.

If you send them a WeChat (check their webpage for a QR code, which I used), they'll send you a list of girls available (photos, but no names this time around), but I'd suggest getting the manager's choice.

[ Last edited by  MinorInfection at 15-1-2017 01:08 ]

Recent Ratings
roy2921   4-2-2017 16:55  Karma  +1   
mchk   27-1-2017 14:38  Karma  +2   
yelbaan   18-1-2017 10:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
abcd122   17-1-2017 14:38  Karma  +1   Excellent
sb013lina   16-1-2017 18:11  Karma  +1   Excellent!
flanagan888   16-1-2017 07:20  Acceptance  +1   Great report
zebra   15-1-2017 13:19  Karma  +3   She is currently the best massage therapist working in HK
genius4832   15-1-2017 12:28  Karma  +3   Excellent
scufferhk   15-1-2017 08:27  Karma  +4   Yep - she is great
donkeykongjr   15-1-2017 02:19  Karma  +1   
MinorInfection
Lustful Lord

UID 158441
Digest Posts 0
Credits 906
Posts 69
Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2017 19:32  Profile P.M. 
I have an update...

I received the massage from Chloe on Saturday. It is now Monday, and my neck is REAAAAALY sore. Like, it hurts to move too much. Maybe I should've asked her to tone it down a bit.

Or maybe it's her way of telling me I should visit her more often.

My neck's seriously really bugging me right now, tho.

Recent Ratings
Mister   17-1-2017 20:27  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear that. And she reportedly knows what she's doing. Imagine the risk with those who don't
vin_reg_37
Nookie Newbie

UID 171057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 12
Karma 4
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2017 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 MinorInfection's post

thanks for the detailed report

Recent Ratings
Mister   17-1-2017 13:51  Karma  -1   Put this in a rating not a post. Read the forum guidelines
abcd122
Carnal Conqueror

UID 37062
Digest Posts 0
Credits 314
Posts 238
Karma 311
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-12-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2017 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 MinorInfection's post

bro is your neck alright?

very good report, but maybe don't let her fix your neck it might affect your neck ligaments!! as  shes not a chiropractor!

Did you neck crack or popping sounds came out during the massage?

Maybe you can give a price tag on her for FS if you revisit few more times!!

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   17-1-2017 21:48  Karma  +1   Thanks for looking out, brothers. My neck's feeling normal now, but if this pain continued, I would have had some probl ...