Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2017 05:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Serenity SPA

I’m not used to the beds in asia, they’re rock hard and it’s done a number on my neck and shoulders. Serenity SPA is MY goto place for a decent massage by experienced, sexy therapists. Hit up the manager (I have her on speed dial) and made a late booking (or so I thought) at 11pm. A quick banter (found out she’s not feeling well – but bless her for setting everything up for me) and made my way over for my appointment. Up the elevator, chimed the bell and Nancy received me then straight into my room (to the left).

Nancy’s well-groomed in her one piece dress, offered a B2B service (60min @ $1,000), I wouldn’t mind tapping her (MCOT) but ashamed it’s not on the menu. Besides, this is not that kind of place for that kind of service; I’m here for a different reason - to unkink my knots.

My POV (Rant)
Many bros have the wrong idea of the purpose of the likes of these places. SPA’s like these provide youthful masseuses with decent massage experiences and as an added bonus, are able to provide a quick relief. For places like these, massage therapy is first and foremost, HE a quick second. I can assure you the alternative is not as appealing; who here wants old aunties kneading into you then tries to entice you with their sexual repertoire. Not as desirable is it?

Date & Time of Session:  7 Jan, 11pm
Name:  KK
Nationality & Language: China & Mandarin
Face:  3/5 (GND)
Body:  3/5 (Slender)
Skill: 4/5 (Massage) 3/5 (HE)
Service: 4/5 (Happy with what I got)
GFE: 4/5 Friendly and for some reason, not as chatty as the other’s I’ve had (my personal preference anyhow)
PSE: N/A (Not the place for this)
Price & Session Length:  $398 (90min) + $300 tip
Repeat: Yes to Serenity SPA

Action Starts Here

For the most part, I got what I came for – a decent massage by a PYT. SOP is simple; undress, shower, (dry) towel massage followed by oil and HE. These operators don’t deviate far from this formula and it works (at least for me). KK applied good amount of pressure and accommodated my requested for more emphasis on the neck and shoulders – my neck and shoulders are still a little sore so minus half a point, otherwise job well done. If I had to nit-pick, the leg area needed more attention, I suppose that I used up extra time on my neck and shoulders but my legs needed attention also - (minus half a point) perhaps I should have extendedfor the 2 hour session. There’s always next time, another session with another therapist, 4/5 ain’t bad.

The last part of the equation was a little let down, I respect her craft and did not insinuate any innuendos during the massage and let her do her thing. Perhaps she was exhausted from the massage prior but the HE lacked conviction and execution (personal expectation, YMMV).

Lights dimmed and KK started by positioned herself at the end of the table (by my feet) so it was a little far from reach to cop a feel (minus 1 point). KK attempted to arouse lil bro, succeeded on the whole (half-mast) and eventually re-positioned by my side for free roaming. No article of clothing came off (minus another point) and I got the vibe that she was reluctant to do so either. KK has smooth porcelain complexion, evident whilst fondling her butt and legs, got lil bro excited anyway (full mast). Her top half was alittle harder to get to, she had on heavy, padded bra so alittle hard to access. I needed more stimuli to get me to the end so I pushed a little further and eventually grabbed a hand full of right boob (just one). Gently rubbed her nipples and accompanied by soft gentle moans (fake, I know) eventually got my rocks off. All and all, a happy camper.

I would happily recommend KK as a therapist. She’s obviously doing something right since she’s been with management for several years now. Manageress’s don’t keep rubbish employees here, nor do they last for very long - QC here is top notch.

Last cavil would be that KK stopped mid-session to reply her phone (once and very brief) and another time to quench her thirst outside while leaving the door open exposing my bare butt. Perhaps she was too complacent since I’m a regular and that I wouldn’t mind. Overall, I waltz out of therapy (more content than) satisfied and would certainly repeat (and have many times when I’m in HK). This SPA delivers quality and consistent service every session I've had. Manageress has always accommodated my request for anonymity, whisking myself in and off the premises without crossing paths with any other patrons; KK was able to direct me out of my room, out the gate and straight into the elevator without being seen (payment taken care of before leaving).

Mind you, I was under the impression that I would be the last client of the evening, wrong! There were night owls (at least 4-5 more patrons) through the door throughout my session; we’re talking about 11:30, 12am and 12:30am sessions.

Will recommend and repeat.

Recent Ratings
ramont   8-1-2017 21:39  Karma  +5   Is $300 the standard HE tip or is that with some extra tip?
Mister   8-1-2017 20:07  Karma  +4   Serenity, Kama may offer skilled massages consistently, but it's hit and miss with places where the priorities are inve ...
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2017 01:12  Profile P.M. 
@ramont - I am lead to believe $200 is the going rate for tips. The additional $100 is out of my own generosity. I sense that KK was exhausted from my massage and she did provide a quality service, so an extra $100 on top is justified in my books. Plus, these girls to do talk amongst each other, if I want to remain a regular and receive quality service, it's best to be on their good side.

thanks for the support

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   14-1-2017 13:00  Karma  +1   I agree with this mindset.
ramont   9-1-2017 01:25  Karma  +1   thanks for reply
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2017 14:23  Profile P.M. 
After a long exhausting day, I decided to reward myself with a little pick me up and booked another session at Serenity SPA. A quick message to management, prompt reply and I was able to get the slot I wanted (11pm). She suggested a B2B session with Nancy, (Nancy did peaked my interest at my last session) and management has yet to steered me wrong – so Nancy it is!

To my delight, manageress was waiting to receive me with open arms as I arrived. It’s always good to see her again and she's still looking great as always. Goodness, I reminisced the HBS days where she did get her hands dirty from time to time. Now she calls the shots and has her minions to do the heavy lifting.

The warmth of her hug and perfume from her hair beckons the days of yesteryears, not an opportunity goes by where I’d request for her to service my session. Coy and blithed by my passing she introduced Nancy.

Nancy and I have met briefly from my previous session so I wasn’t disappointed. She stands a little over 5ft fitting a petite frame, I suspect she used to be quite athletic when she was younger - best described as a healthy spinner with the GND facade. My admiration lingered as article of her clothing started peeling off, this is a B2B session and no complaints at any time from my naughty, naughty advances.

I was first to be undressed (I did nothing but lifted my feet to remove my shorts) then her (clothes from GAP kids as far as I’m concerned) and we find ourselves in the newly renovated shower (bath tub removed). There were plenty of room for the both of us, but unfortunately not enough room for a blow up mattress.

I suggested the ‘U’ chairs you’d find in Japanese bath houses (the ones with the crotch area piece missing) so extra-curricular activities can be had in the shower.

Don’t let her small stature fool you, what she lacks in the chest area, Nancy makes up with service and demeanor. Nancy certainly knows how to use her body as weapon do derail any built-up tension. There were a lot of body contact, front and back, certainly nothing less than a grope fest in my books. Nancy’s certainly not shy, what we couldn’t do horizontally on an air mattress, she made up with up and down vertical slides. None of this, simple ‘touch and go’ just to check it off the list either; I mean full motion, free roaming and we’re both butt naked business.

Next, onto what I’m really here for, the massage. This time, nothing was a miss, stubborn knots untied, newly developed one dissipated – the dry massage was a treat – all this while she’s in the nude. Poor thing must have been freezing standing in her birthday suit, bless her for soldiering on. What came next was a surprise.

The oil massage normally follows the dry (towel) rubdown but the liquid poured onto me was far from oil based, more gel-like consistency – Nuru (I checked the bottle after the session). I could feel the eraser nipples slowly making their way up (starting from bottom of my calves) to my back. This wasn’t a senseless teasing but sensual foreplay to arouse the body and it certainly did the trick for me. I was counting Mississippi’s to keep myself from premature eruption, I only had one shot and I certainly did not want to blow it. I could hear giggles as Nancy noticed my hard-on propping up my butt (I was still lying face down)… 1 MISSISSIPPI, 2 MISSISSIPPI…

A quick towel wipe down and onto the flip, a relief as I was having struggling to keep lil bro at bay. More Nuru lavished my abdomen and more body contact ensued, this time lil bro sat front row centre. Nancy realigned lil bro with each glide ensuring lil bro was savaged with each stroke she laid, like an endless barrage of eraser nipple guiding system aimed at the length of the shaft – heavenly!
3 MISSISSIPPI, 4 MISSISSIPPI…

Nancy whispered soft, discrete moans and used both hands and fingertips pleasuring the rest of the entourage – utilising everything at her arsenal, etching me closer and closer towards the edge. My mischievous hands continue to roam, caressing and pinching the ‘high school like’ physique; legs, bum and the vertical lips! 5 MISSISSIPPI, 6 MISSISSIPPI…

Sensing I was close I inquired if I can COB? Jackpot. Nancy quick re-positions herself to receive and hasten the pace. 7 MISSISSIPPI, 8 MISSISSIPPI… BOOM!

A sigh of relief from my part trying to hold it in for that long - that was crazy hard work on my part. I lay there, catatonic, recuperating from the overload assault of senses. Nancy soon motioned me into the shower, remarked, ‘not over yet.’ This energetic energizer bunny resumed stimulation, refusing lil bro from going limp. More body on body action to be had and she again granted free access to roam anywhere I please, as I was thoroughly washed dissolving any traces of Nuru. More giggles as she pointed at lil bro still standing at full mast and remarked, ‘again?’

Serenity SPA has delivered yet another unique experience provided by another sweet PYT that I would highly recommend and repeat. I would gladly hand over another $1,000 for another 60min session with any of her therapists and intend to before I leave, I have absolutely no doubt on a trifecta.

Recent Ratings
incognitobob   2-2-2017 12:40  Acceptance  +1   
mich1234   14-1-2017 06:07  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ramont   11-1-2017 18:11  Karma  +5   thanks
MinorInfection   11-1-2017 02:58  Karma  +1   Excellent
Mister   10-1-2017 21:20  Karma  +4   Vivid yarn
alphonzehk   10-1-2017 14:43  Karma  +1   Favorable