Subject: [Phillipines][Manila] - krystal (continued)
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2016 08:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Phillipines][Manila] - krystal (continued)

[Phillipines][Manila] - krystal

Date & Time of Session:  Nov 27
Name:  Krystal
Link: None
Nationality & Language: Filippina. English is good. she is well educated.
Face:  10
Body:  10 (slim, tall for a filippina)
Skill: 10 (Pussy was virgin tight)
Service: 10
GFE: 10
PSE: none, first timer, really a first timer
Price: PHP 50k (as per her offer)
Repeat: HELL YES

Ramona set up the meet the next day to meet at High Street for a lunch date. The time came and Ramona texted me that she would not be able to make it, but said that her friend was on her way to meet me. She also told me to treat Krystal well and reminded me that she does not  do the same thing that she does and never have . I was a bit down after that, but told her that I would take care of her. anyway time went by while i was waiting at High Street, then I got a text with an introduction also asking where I was. I messaged back giving her the location and what I was wearing and she message back that she was on her way. When i saw her I was like and immediately though to myself I have to fuck  this girl one way or another. We said our pleasantries and introduce each other, then we were off to find a place for lunch. There was this Japanese ramen restaurant not sure what the name was it wasn't packed due to it was near 130pm when we meet up. Also seating was very isolated kind of like a cubicle which is nice so that we can have a conversation privately. Anyway I told her my story and she told hers, not sure if its true but who care. its the usual story with these aspiring models I think. got into debt and needs a quick cash to get out. Funny thing is, she knows that quite a lot of her friends do this kind of work when they are not hired to be models or at school. doing it during their free time like summer vacation, which in the Philippines is around March to mid June I think. so while we were eating out lunch, the subject of money came up. she said the ramona mention that I could help her with her predicament. I responded that I might be able to (original i agreed to meet her to give her 10k), I asked her what she needed then she told me 50k. and I was like wow thats quite a lot, she told me that its OK if I couldn't help and that what ever that i could give would be appreciated. I told her to hold on, as i never said that i dont have that money, its just not with me. this is where the negotiation started. she reminded me that she does not do this, or would not do what her girlfriends do. so I started to tell her that, its OK we could probably figure something out. Then that's when it hit me "FakeAgent" I told her that I am a photographer, which I kinda am, I had my DSLR back in the condo and I have done some photo shoots of models just for fun (a good friend of mine is a photographer). So I told her that if you would be willing to head back to the condo so I could pick up the camera and do some shots with me that would be great. She was hesitant at first, I would be to 50k for a photoshoots. Anyway we finished out lunch around almost 3 -330 and started to walk back to my condo took some pics along the way with my phone (see attached).

Anyway we got to the condo lobby around 4ish, funny story was that the male guard and the male reception person gave me a look . we headed to the elevator, but while waiting I approached the guard and the reception and asked whats up. They talked in tagalog-english so I got the Jizz of what they were saying. basically they were asking how much she was and something about that she is still dalaga which to my understanding is something along the lines of fresh/ready for child birth . idioms dont really translate well in english. anyway got to the room, we sat down on the couch with some drinks (soda I'm not much of a drinker also it doesn't help you perform). things were moving along, with the conversation an such, then I started to touch her here and there being careful not to push too far to make her uncomfortable, basically i was working my game on her. I was determined to fuck her. then I leaned in for a kiss and put my hand on her thigh, there was nowhere for her to got as we or she was sitting on the corner of the living room; She resisted a bit, in a playful way (playing hard to get) so while i was pecking on her lips and cheeks, my had is rubbing on her lower thighs and slowly moving to her inner thigh. This has got to be the horniest that i have ever been. Guess there is nothing compared to the thrill of hunting or something like that. after awhile of play i finally got my hand up she dress and started to rub her pussy through her panty, all the while i was still kissing her to her lips and cheeks and neck. She is starting to get in the mood, as she was not resisting anymore. I though that it would never come to this point, and that I would have to force myself on her. which is not my style unless its a roleplay that we agreed to. but this was not the case. She was warming up to my advances. The next thing I tugged her panty down to give me clear access to her pussy, she was getting wet, also there was no hair down there shaved, but it felt a bit off as it was really smooth, usually there would be some roughness at some area. but in anycase it was good good good. When I got her panty completely off, I grabbed both of her lower thigh and pull it up as to get her to be on her back on the couch and I spread them apart and dove right in for the DATY. She is starting to enjoy this, she was still a bit ticklish, squirming around when i'm touching her, but her body is just so damn fine. throughout this encounter I was basically in charge of the situation. after awhile of this DATY that she is enjoying I picked her up and took her to the bed room. and everybody know what happens in the bedroom GOD my LB was really itching to get inside that fresh pussy. good thing i took my V earlier while we were drinking, she actually asked what it was, I told her that it was vitamins. Vitamins for my LB that is .

Anyway I laid her down on the bed, she was still in her red dress that she came in, just with out the panty which is in the living room somewhere. I hiked up her dress while kissing her on her lips and neck, by this time she was also reciprocating the advances that i was making. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. this was the sign that she was ready for the main event. so i unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to free LB which was aching to get inside the sweet sweet pussy of this young girl. Getting the head was easy as she was lubed up from her juice, then about halfway in I felt something weird, it felt like i reached her cervix, I mean I'm pretty big (lol year right) 6 - 6.5 maybe 7 if i'm really horny. but i'm pretty sure that it should not be her cervix yet. also it got really tight as i pushed through the resistance. then thats when i notice that she was in pain almost tearing up in her eyes. I asked her if she was ok, she said that it hurts. so I told her that we would just lay here for awhile( I was not about to tell her that we should stop no way) I was still in her but not all the way in, but i was still slowly moving and kissing her to keep her at ease. This went on for about 20mins with the head just inside her. man i was inching my way in, i was just so tempted to just shove it all in.but i did it slowly. I was still feeling that resistance, then it hit me to ask her if she was a virgin. she was shy to answer at first, but i told her that its ok, if she was or was not. she then told me that she only had sex once when she was 15 with her boyfriend. so this was kind of an accomplishment some thing to cross of the bucket list, as I'm pretty sure that the boyfriend did not penetrate her all the way. so technically she is still a virgin (HELL YES, THERE IS A GOD OUT THERE) one item crossed off the bucket list. Fuck a virgin. well to me this was close enough. it also made sense since this is her first experience at being a WG. anyway I was still inside her and now knowing that she is most likely a virgin I was even more determined. So to do her, i tried my best to keep her relax while I was moving in and out trying to to pop her cherry just yet, I didn't want her to suddenly feel pain and might ruin the mood. so in and out every so slowly, then with out warning I just banged her and shoved LB in as hard as I can and pump as hard as I can for the next few mins. When I popped the cherry she was screaming in pain and pleasure. she had tears in her eye, but after awhile she started to moan with pleasure and no more pain. we fucked and fucked for the next 2 - 3 hours position didnt change much mish and girl on top but i was always doing the work. I didnt bother with any position as I was so mesmerized with her being a semi-virgin as well as her lucious lips and beautiful face, I didn't want to  take my eyes away from her beautiful face. Thanks to the V i was able to keep going without pullingout. we would rest a bit but I never left the sweet velvet feel of her warm pussy. (there was some CUM-blood on the sheets when we were done). I lost count how many times I pumped  in her

Even after fucking for the last two days there was still loads of cum. we ended around 8ish maybe almost 9. we rested and freshened up then out to a late dinner. I"m attaching some of her photos that i got from her through her phone. I'm still in contact with her, but gentlemen I'm gonna be selfish as to keep this. I think I found my 2nd wife, or for my son LOL. I only reported this here as I didn't want to forget this encounter (for historical purpose, you guys dont mind do you?). She is young enough to be my daughter, not sure how my kid will react to having a step mom 2 year younger that him.

also we got a lot of dirty looks from walking around in BGC High Stree, mostly from older local men / ladies 30sih - 40ish I would guess. like i said she is young enough to be my daugther

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
johntitor   16-3-2017 09:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent!!!!
wolfy187   18-2-2017 10:35  Karma  +4   
chelsea10010   7-2-2017 22:04  Acceptance  +1   nice story
SimonTheShark   7-2-2017 09:05  Karma  +1   Tremendous. Good to see hard work posting off.
Ongjohn96   4-2-2017 22:52  Acceptance  +1   
zenche   4-1-2017 08:18  Acceptance  +1   Wish I could see her photos!
batman108   28-12-2016 23:40  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
Zbf246   28-12-2016 19:50  Karma  +2   
d4niok   28-12-2016 15:55  Karma  +3   Hot girl
BlickBlick   28-12-2016 13:36  Karma  +1   Nice!
hotjac   28-12-2016 10:23  Karma  +1   Wish i could give you a 10 :)
spynuker   27-12-2016 22:40  Acceptance  +1   
nyctohkvacation   27-12-2016 13:16  Karma  +2   If you can afford, why not?
matado   27-12-2016 04:17  Karma  +1   
bigboy4791   27-12-2016 03:32  Karma  +3   
dryice   26-12-2016 17:40  Karma  +4   You seriously are fucking the best girls dude! Jealous!
Petay_1283   26-12-2016 15:05  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   26-12-2016 08:33  Karma  +2   
Jack_Sparrow   26-12-2016 07:59  Karma  +4   
thmd   26-12-2016 01:15  Karma  +6   HOTT!!!! 50K... a little too much for me
JJJ37   26-12-2016 00:16  Karma  +6   
obe   25-12-2016 21:05  Karma  +10   
zbmthethird   25-12-2016 17:18  Karma  +2   beautiful girl, sounds like a good punt
jsmithj88   25-12-2016 16:54  Karma  +4   nice
tripwire   25-12-2016 16:24  Karma  +2   Nice find
idewestnet   25-12-2016 15:58  Karma  +1   Great stuff!
sexfiend   25-12-2016 15:28  Acceptance  +1   Lucky guy !
stinkyfeet   25-12-2016 15:02  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   25-12-2016 12:36  Karma  +3   very favorable, a hottie!
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5915
Posts 561
Karma 5817
Acceptance 1953
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2016 17:08  Profile P.M. 
I think you could have gotten multiple days with her with that amount of money with a little persuasion.  You should try
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2016 23:11  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by stinkyfeet at 25-12-2016 17:08
I think you could have gotten multiple days with her with that amount of money with a little persuasion.  You should try

I probably could, but then my other head took over the negotiation, also at the time I only had just a under 24hrs in BGC till my flight leaves and its not like she does this on a regular basis, This was a first for me to convince a non-WG to be a WG with me. these pass 6 months have been the most expensive punt that I have done in my life. spent about $1000 in hawaii $600 of it was to see JoJo of china doll and I lost track of how much was spend on P.I. I estimate ~P200k = $4000

But as they say (something that I heard somewhere)
"you can agonized about the price, but you will never regret using the best"

Next time when I'm in town I might just do that, most likely in april for the poker tournament, hopefully earlier.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2016 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Excellent toss!

Beyond green with envy! to find a 20-year-old virgin is a most excellent experience; personally, I would have cancelled my flight and stayed a few more days  
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2016 12:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hotjac at 28-12-2016 10:27
Beyond green with envy! to find a 20-year-old virgin is a most excellent experience; personally, I would have cancelled my flight and stayed a few more days  

Well she wasn't exactly a virgin, she had a one time experience when she was 15. I was her second. I would have cancelled my flight, but could not think of a good reason as an excuse, its not like i can tell the company that "Hey I'm gonna stay a bit longer, found a Hot 20 year old girl that I want to fuck a few more times." LOL

@hotjac - Its aight man, Thank for the K's

@dryice - I wouldn't say the best, but definitely up there. I just like'em young cuz I can't do my students here anymore. HR put on a fucking intern rule. speaking of the best, one gal comes to mind LA Sera. if your ever in the bay area check her out on CV.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   7-2-2017 08:31  Karma  +2   I'm just playing that line out in my head... to my boss... "hey, I'm going to stay a little longer..." PRICELESS!
dryice   28-12-2016 16:12  Karma  +4   Thanks for the tip!
Leonlai888
Nookie Newbie

UID 172533
Digest Posts 0
Credits 52
Posts 11
Karma 52
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2017 07:15  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for sharing. I am visiting Manila for business, how I can appoint she?

Recent Ratings
Dr.A   7-2-2017 15:53  Karma  -1   Irrelevant, follow the forum's guidelines