Karma 132
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2016 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Serenity Spa (TST) - Emily

I've been semi-retired from the punting lifestyle, so it's been ages since I've written a report. I like to come here to see what's going on, but that's about the extent of my involvement. My girlfriend has a clever way of keeping me out of trouble: she just fucks my brains out all the time so that I'm too busy to even think about getting any on the side. It seems to work for both of us.   But she's back home visiting her folks for a week, and what do you know, my shoulders feel kind of tight, and my back is creaky, and my leg aches a little, so it's off to Serenity on Monday night to get things set right.

I asked the manager who she would recommend for a good massage. They always had at least one girl there who can deliver a top-quality massage, and this time it was Emily. So MinorInfection stole my thunder already, because I agree with pretty much everything he says in his report. Emily's a big girl, not fat but strong, with soft hands, and she knew just what she was doing. I came out feeling ten years younger, and not for the usual reason. I was practically skipping down the street when it was over. This was one of the best massages I've had anywhere.

Date and time:  Dec 12, 2016, late evening
Name:  Emily
Language: I spoke Mando with her
Face:  3/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 6/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: HKD500 for 60 min
Repeat: Yes

It's nice having a place where the standard for part 1 is so high. There's something about pure veggie massage places that's just too boring. I've tried it, and it doesn't work for me. And you don't really save that much money by going veggie either. The hour-long massage with HE is still only HKD500 at Serenity, which is what it's been for as long as I can remember.

They've redecorated, so it looks much nicer, but the basic layout is still the same. There were a lot of girls there, more than there used to be, I think. I snagged the last empty room and there were still three or four girls in the waiting room. Between when I went in and when I went out, I saw about six or seven different girls and only a couple familiar faces. So I have lots of catching up to do. I actually did some catching up tonight with a sweet young thing in a very short skirt , but more on that next time.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   21-12-2016 17:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ergodyne85   21-12-2016 13:01  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
sam_smith   21-12-2016 12:06  Acceptance  +1   
LowKey   16-12-2016 22:28  Acceptance  +1   
MinorInfection   16-12-2016 22:06  Acceptance  +1   Join the club, brother~
zebra   16-12-2016 15:57  Karma  +3   Great report!
Mister   16-12-2016 13:45  Karma  +3   Welcome back. How was the HE? Enough access to her lady bits?
Petay_1283   16-12-2016 13:21  Karma  +4   thanks
jeffzeke   16-12-2016 07:55  Acceptance  +2   good information, thanks!
Buford
Musky Member

UID 82064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 46
Karma 132
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2016 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Buford's post

The HE was good, but not exceptional. Part 1 was the real highlight. I didn't try for any unusual level of access, so I can't comment on this particular girl, but in general I find that access is rarely if ever an issue if you are a regular, at least at Serenity where I am (or have been?) one. If a girl doesn't give access then it's more likely than not (IMHO) because she's not sure that she'll get a commensurate level of tip. They have standardized packages now with guaranteed higher levels of access if you ask the manager about the special services, and these are fun if you want to be treated like a king from the beginning of the session, but my own practice has been to keep going back to the same place and just tip well. Word gets around. I like it this way because I can decide what I feel like doing on the spur of the moment and without the girl interrupting to tell me what the extra cost will be - I know what it should be and they know that I'm good for it. Even after a long layoff the manager still remembers me and there are a couple girls I know. There's enough turnover in the staff that I never felt I was missing variety by sticking to the same place.

Recent Ratings
Mister   21-12-2016 22:07  Karma  +1   Thanks
Buford
Musky Member

UID 82064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 46
Karma 132
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2017 02:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Buford's post

Emily was gone for a while but she came back recently, and I repeated with her a couple nights ago. It was another great massage, highly recommended.   

I should write about the girl I had tonight, but I didn't catch her name. Sorry guys. Also good massage technique, though softer. It cured my headache, which is more than I can say for the aspirin I took.