Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2016 20:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Goch] [FKKvanGoch]

Date & Time of Session:  Saturday Evening 8pm till 11:30p, (session 30 min)
Name:  Caro
Link: http://fkk-vangoch.com/
Nationality & Language: Dominican Republic, German
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 (not really my type a bit to big, but not bad for age)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  € 50,- / 30 minutes (and additional €30,- entree fee to club)
Repeat: to club yes, to girl probably not

Last Saturday I went for the first time to this FKK club.

When I entered I was friendly welcomed by the front desk lady. After paying the €30,- entree fee I went to the locker room to get changed.
Because it was my first time, the lady from the desk connected me to one of the woman to give me a tour of the club.
I right away noticed it was not a real FKK club, because none of the ladies was walking around naked, most of them were even wearing dresses.
The club looked small but nice, and after the introduction I first went to the sauna to get warmed up a bit, because it was freezing outside.

After the sauna and a shower I went to the bar. On Friday and Saturday the beer is free in this club. So I took a beer and had a look around.
The girls in this club are not allowed to hunt active for clients so the guys have to take initiative to start a conversation and after doing that you are allowed to talk for about 10 minutes with the girl and then you have to go to a room or buy the lady a lady-drink/cocktail of €15,- so you can go sit somewhere together for a while before then choosing to go to a room.
This was fort me a new concept and I am not quite sure if I liked it. I normally like the game with hunting girls in a FKK club but this felt a bit awkward. there were also a lot of men just sitting alone in benches looking around without a girl.
After a while I started a conversation with the nearest girl (I know top easy) which was Caro. She was not my normal type (older and bigger) but she was friendly. So I decided to give her a go in a room for a short session to start my evening.
The rooms in this club are not completely sealed. The top of the walls is open, so You can here all noise from the bar and from the other rooms. Which can be a bit disturbing.
The session with Caro was good. Nice DFK, good BBBJ and some good sex. So it was not hard to finish within 30 minutes.

After the session and the pay moment I went for another round in the sauna, had some dinner (ok but not special) and had another beer in the bar while looking around for the next catch.
But this did not happen. It was hard to connect with the right girl... I only got eye contact with the girls I did not liked. There were this evening a lot more guys then girls, which made it not easier.

So after a while I decided it was enough for this time and went home.

It was a nice first time, and I probably will give this club another go sometime, but it also was not my most favourite FKK so far.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   9-12-2016 07:14  Karma  +2   would love to try these FKK one of these days.
tantraguymn   9-12-2016 05:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
bigboy4791   9-12-2016 02:19  Karma  +3   
jimyum   8-12-2016 13:54  Karma  +4   
blast77   7-12-2016 07:46  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   6-12-2016 21:54  Karma  +6   ladydrink in a fkk? no thanks. Also i thought this club was more cheap.