Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2016 17:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Hing - DanDan

And so my pooning adventures continue.

I went to KH in the early afternoon, had my mind set on a girl and some other punter literally beat me by less than a second to grab her at the door just as I got out of the elevator.  So I lurked around up and down and nearly settled for a nice looking fluent cantonese speaking girl on the 3rd floor.  When I asked her how much her services were she quickly muttered 400 and I said okay, but then immediately changed her mind and said 450.  So I asked her whether it was 400 or 450 and she confirmed 450.  Despite the interaction being short, I had enough to draw a quick first impression both physically and sexually to decide that she was not worth 450, probably not even the 400.  To start she was wearing quite an outfit that only showed her legs.  Her face was not fat, but not slim either suggesting she probably had some fat.  And she wasn't that welcoming when I was talking to her.  She was young and quite cute though, but my spiderman senses triggered enough in me to tell me this would just be an ego fuck of a pretty, young babe and all else would likely suck.  And yes, changing the price right after I said yes certainly did turn things off.  So I continued lurking until I spotted an available girl that I liked.

Date & Time of Session:  Afternoon, Nov. 8th
Name:  Dan Dan (from Hunan)
Nationality & Language: PRC
Face: 3.5/5 (above avg looks, nice teeth but does smoke)
Body:  4/5 (tits sag a bit, but borderline between C/D size,  maybe 5 ft 4 or 5 inches, small girl not too skinny or fat, smooth skin)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5 (no BBBJ or DFK, but otherwise does and allows everything else)
GFE: 3.0/5 (LFK allowed, seems just slightly restrictive with boob grabbing, but otherwise is okay with grabbing her everywhere else)
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $400
Repeat: Yes, but would try other girls first

So I get out of my clothes, and she gets in the shower with me to wash me up.  She is stringent about hygiene and being clean, and that's a good sign.  A little bit of a soapy handjob in the shower and then rinse and ooff we go to bed.  I feel her up for a bit, then tell her to cap me.  Quick CBJ and then I'm on top of her.  She has a small frame and is light so I do a stand up CG with her for a while, following by more mish, doggy, and then blow.  

Nothing exciting really, but I was happy with the service regardless.  She takes the condom off, wipes me a little and rejoins me in the shower.  Only this time she does not clean me up and asks me to clean myself instad.  No big deal I suppose.

Not the most service oriented and she did everything I would have expected and I was fine with that.  I really don't expect a hell of a lot service wise for this price.  I just wanted to get a good quick fuck in and I did.

Anyways, I saw a few non locals there.  Not sure if they are lurking or using these forums, but if you do rely on this great site to help you with your punting escapades, then please do contribute by providing a trip report.  If you have time to go punt, you have time to put a report together.   We should all share information in order to help each other out.  

Poon on fellas.

Recent Ratings
jimyum   9-11-2016 13:43  Karma  +4   
Flybydr   9-11-2016 13:14  Karma  +1   
Flybydr
Kinky King

UID 118707
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2016 13:14  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Chasem's post

Would this be the same infamous Dan Dan that use to be at Sheung Wan?

Recent Ratings
Kennichi   12-11-2016 03:26  Acceptance  +2   Man Dan Dan was old in 2008 and was so loose I couldn't feel the sides! 2016 not a pretty thought!
gwailoplayer   9-11-2016 19:44  Karma  +2   No, she is relegated to SSP