Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2016 11:45  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Angels and Demons of SSP/Jordan

WARNING: Long Read...  So my day off that week mid October so I wandered around Sham Shui Po and Jordan with a specific agenda in mind

Budget Sex: Instead of spending time and money to find that one gal with all amazing skills and finesse, I was looking to screw as many decent girls for a limited budget (the opposite end of the spectrum Quantity over Quality)

After browsing around the hidden cheaply registered 141's around Sham Shui Po I was convinced that Hell had broken open and its demons had scrambled to the surface...
I mean Jesus Christ an overwhelming vast majority of the WG's were all grannies ranging wayyyy past 40-60's it was pretty much a gargoyle cafe.
At what point do WG's realize "I'm gettin far too old for his sht"

Anyway as I retreated back into the MTR with my faith in both humanity and my libido shrinking I decided to try out the infamous streetwalkers of Jordan's Temple Street

Now I am completely new to this scene and the idea of accidentally getting arrested by an undercover cop frightens me however I had a dumb head and a hungry dick so I dived in

After scouting the whole area (about 5x5 blocks) I had already spotted a variety of potential pick ups:
- 3 African girls old and ugly af however sporting the worlds most unnaturally largest arses
- 5 Chinese chicks in various places mostly near MTR exits and stay almost rooted the entire night. PS make sure to talk to them to check if their teeth are darker than the devil pubes (from smoking)
- 2 Vietnamese gals all on pilkem street (near the junction) kinda meh
- Thai chicks near the big green tent ;)

Now browsing around and being selective I honed in on the 2 Thai girls standing at a small apartment entrance 1 girl was slutty slim young gal with lots of makeup, black dress and feline eyes ( whilst her friend was the opposite slightly chubby cute smile friendly and very innocent like aura (must be new)

The first gal was fluent in English and after bartering shortly we agreed on 300 and I went up with her into a small 3 room apartment and straight to a solo cold shower with a tap, bucket and pail (Filipino Style)

Back in her room we both undressed capped and straight to CG no BJ   LS was lovely and moist (considering she used very little KY Jelly) but the true marvel was when I flipped her lithe body over for doggie...

On her back was a large tattoo of Buddha with a large dragon coiling (one of the coolest tattoos) followed up with several quotes from the buddha's bible on other areas of her body some in English others in Thai  she giggled every time I read one out - so there I was pounding a gal doggie style whilst reading passages of a holy bible in a truly bizarre cryptic fashion

After a short while I could not hold out I    Afterwards we lay down and I marvelled at her tattoos to which she proudly explained each inscription - I asked if I could take a photo of it to which she refused "wanted to stay anonymous" which I could understand (sorry bros)

Paid 300+100 tip for the sheer experience and before I left she asked me to come back or to try hire her friend as she is still a little "green" to which I replied I would another time Which wasn't so long considering I went back again 2 hours later (I'll write that up another time)

TL;DR
SSP cheap walk ups or similar 141 sites are terrible "grannies"
Temple street walkers are good if you can barter properly

PS. I also know I spent more than I said I would...

Recent Ratings
babyrolla   4-11-2016 20:37  Karma  +1   Love it. Holy scripts during doggie =D
hotjac   3-11-2016 22:51  Acceptance  +1   Jordan rocks!
Jack_Sparrow   2-11-2016 12:18  Karma  +4   You didn't get this girl contact? I'm not asking for the contact, just IF you took it.
Flybydr
Kinky King

UID 118707
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2016 19:53  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Flybydr's post

@Jack_Sparrow as a rule of thumb I never give not take contact details of any girls I punt for reasons... Though it has been tempting

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   3-11-2016 09:00  Acceptance  +4   get a 2nd phone & start collecting contacts :)