Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 - They are real
Service: 7/10 - Pretty routine
Attitude: 6.5/10 - In fairness, she could be in pretty much pain
Repeat: No

Rate: $400.

Session Length: 30 minutes.

So I was hoping to find Anna, but she wasn't in since it took me a while to get there later in the evening, so I went door knocking to check out all the girls as secondary options, there were literally 2 girls still work at this time. Anna was the better of the 2nd options and her room looked cleaner, so in I went.

She got me to strip down and shower together, pretty thorough and erotic shower, lots of touching, she's pretty cool with that, of course I was throwing compliments her way the whole time as well to open her up, so got more comfortable. After she helped me shower, I returned the favor, running my hands wild over her entire body ... I didn't go downtown until she had cleaned that area herself first though, just a pet peeve ... and eventually we dried each other up with the towels she had hung up ... although I curious, it seems like they have been reused.

Went to the bed and she tried to upsell to the massage as well for 680, I refused and so we went at it, CBJ for 5 mins and she was like "uh oh". So I inquired what's wrong? She replied with, this might be too big, it was this big when were in the shower ... I could only reply it goes "100" when it's go time. She giggled and and said fuck it, let's try it. (Guys, a note here for the record, when they say it's too big, walk away, either your gonna kill her so she's going to stop you within 2 mins, unless your a sadistically person and enjoy seeing people in pain, it really ruins the experience when they aren't having fun as well either.)

So she tried to mount first, that lasts 30 secs, I witness her closed eyes forming wrinkles, her entire boy tensing up and the veins in her forearms starting to show, and she's like, damn ... I can't control how far this goes in, can we switch? Of course I reply, it's not like I'm being up a pedophile and the pleasure of witness their pain brings me any sort of happiness, so she lies down on her back and slowly insert with even slowly gravitation.

She's starting to come around at this speed, and requests for me to go faster, and so I comply ... and that's when the face come back again. I might not be sadist, but unfortunately for her, it's get harder and larger, and well you get the idea ... at least she's holding the pain for a good 5 mins until she's starts to ask if it's at anyways I could unload to save her or if she can CIM for free. I reply, I can't at this junction since I'm really into it, and fucking cats are the only way to get me high.

But I did offer doggy style, which would ensure I would last 5 mins max. so she was all over that, and turned around.

Let me tell you though her doggy style sucks, horrendously ... high arcs one elbow down and ackward angle to penetrate ... 2 mins to fiddle around with frustration and I started to go at it, she tells me faster so I release faster. So I pull off the nice guy mask and just start hammering, she contracting her uterus to help expediate the process as well, I can feel it, either that I just got even larger from turning Trump on her. This went on for a while, and she starts screaming ... it's screeches, and it doesn't dawn on my mind that we might be the center of attention on that floor.

10 minutes, and I pick up the pace even more, like I've gone super saiyan and my hips don't lie, she's either passed out by now and lost her vocals, I'm sure I left an impression by now, but thankfully I can feel my load starting to come through, so I go even faster and boom out it comes and fills this plastic halfway ... I have think nice overwhelming pleasure when I'm going faster and while releasing, I don't know if any of you guys have that as well.

She collapsed, so I got out of bed just stare at her, asking if she's ok ... she give me the "fuck you" finger out, she's joking of course, probably relieved more than anything.

We shower together and I was going to ask her for pics, but I think I fucked up her makeup, so I just left, she's about 99% of her pics on the database.

So in short, great attitude at the start, but that changed when my asset grew. I wouldn't repeat or recommend though.

Recent Ratings
MickJag   2-11-2016 10:17  Karma  +6   
Explorer1   27-9-2016 11:39  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   27-9-2016 08:04  Karma  +4   Favorable
stinkyfeet   26-9-2016 19:13  Karma  +3   
tripwire   26-9-2016 14:28  Karma  +1   Quite an intense session!