Nationality & Language: Korean
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Pros: Loves oral, Willing to please.
Cons: Looks a bit older in person than pics show. No finger in v. Smallish breasts
Price & Session Length: $200/60min
Repeat: after trying other gals in this org first

This org had a new girl and pictures said I had to try! Being a regular with this org appointment was easy to set-up.
Greeted by Aria at the door with the same sexy back outfit you see in the pictures. Picture were accurate with a little tweaking here and there. I was a bit surprised that see looked a tad older than the pics. But still a little hottie in the tight black dress. A quick peck on the lips she then helps remove my shoes and was lead to the bedroom. While she was walking I could not keep my eyes off her plump behind. What a view!

After handing over the donation Aria returned and we stared to undress while dfk at the same time. In the shower the shower she cleaned me all over and gave about preview one minute bbbj. After toweling off, we return to the bedroom where I sat and the edge of the bed and Aria knelt down and contained the bbbj she started in the shower. After a few minutes had to stop or I would have exploded in her mouth . We switch turns and I began to lick her kitty. She seemed to enjoy it as she was getting very wet. Tried to insert a finger in her kitty but she pulled my hand back. After that we switch over to male on top 69 for more oral action. Had to stop her again or I would have exploded . I then had her sit on my face and ate her out some more, here juices where really flowing and I can see she was really getting into it. Suddenly grabbed both my hands had me squeeze her titties and really started to grind my face at the same time. After that, she hopped off and laid on bed and pulled me over for some more bbbj. On came cover and I entered in missionary. I pumped away and I in miss. No other positions. I really wanted to in cg. Oh well. We cuddled after the for a bit deed and showered and cleaned up together. No time for round 2 .

So sorry the long layoff between posting. Will hopefully get more up soon.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twfun   1-9-2016 16:15  Karma  +3   Sexy!
lefeu   30-8-2016 14:49  Karma  +5   Thanks. She is still on my long TDL
tripwire   30-8-2016 02:04  Karma  +1   
batman108   29-8-2016 23:19  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
Weelock   29-8-2016 13:00  Karma  +4   Original
MothToAFlame   29-8-2016 09:22  Karma  +3   Excellent
stinkyfeet   29-8-2016 08:15  Karma  +6   She must be older I see auntie ass in dem photos
hkpunter999   29-8-2016 05:37  Karma  +1   Excellent