Body:  Average
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE:
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  
Repeat: Yep

Details
A friend took me to this spa.  He had told me it was a vege family friendly spa, so that's what I went in expecting.
Pre massage, the shower and hot tub area is spacious and nicely renovated.  Lots of assistants walking around handing out towels and stuff.  I'll never understand why they want to put so many dudes in these things.  I'd prefer a bit of space and privacy.
There's a nice free selection of hot snacks, drinks and fruit to enjoy here too.

After the hot tub part, we split up for the massages.  I got #68 (a random assignment) and enjoyed a great massage on my back for about 45 minutes.  She did pull my shorts down a little to do a lower back massage and there was some oil, but up to this point, it felt very vege.
Good conversation to.  Quite friendly but wasn't annoying.

Prior to flipping over, she pulled my shorts up.  So I figured no extras at all, but then within minutes of the flip, he hands were massaging either side of my balls and it felt great.  So great that I had a raging boner within seconds.  I mentioned that it felt so good and she said she could see.  Then she asked if I wanted to feel even better.  BINGO!

She wanted 500 cash and I tried to haggle a little while figuring out what exactly was on offer.  I tried to ass for a full service or a bj, but didn't seem to get any progress on that.  Eventually it was $400 cash.  ***Very hard to negotiate and think straight while she was working magic with her hands and all this was before she even started stroking or had taken off my shorts.

She didnt allow under her top touching and definitely didn't let me get into her bra.  She also had something like bike shorts on under her skirt so there was no chance to get a finger in either, but she did allow me to feel around and I tried to massage the V a bit to get some reaction from her.

Anyway the HJ was amazing and she spent a full 45 minutes teasing and working until time was up and she made me blow a massive load.

Definitely worth a repeat when time and money allows.  The Extras cost me $400 cash but that's on top of the spa charges, which my friend took care of, so I don't know how much that was.

There are definitely cheaper ways to get a HJ and massage, but this was a very luxurious way to do it..

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   26-8-2016 22:18  Karma  +4   
twiceAweek   24-8-2016 18:15  Karma  +5   thanks
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2016 18:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 timosauros's post

RSS just opened under new management after complete renovation last month

Its a full facility sauna like Windsor at fortress station, the only problem with this place is not as easily accessible compared to other full facility saunas.

the minimum tip at these type of saunas now days is $150 per session (ie $300 for 90 mins) so you paid extra $100 for the HJ  
if you arrived there before 9pm your friend would have paid about $630 for your massage, if you arrived after 9pm its about $500 and if he was a member there he got a 20% discount.

was there a lot of customers there when you went ? - like in the rest area or in the shower/sauna area ?

** suggest you make this thread at least RA20 as you named the masseuse and what she gave you is a   in a veggie sauna

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 24-8-2016 18:33 ]
timosauros
Carnal Conqueror

UID 32117
Digest Posts 0
Credits 490
Posts 75
Karma 486
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2016 11:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twiceAweek's post

Thanks for the pricing info.  I confirmed with my friend.  It was $630 but he did have the member discount.

The HJ extra was actually $400.  So 400 plus the 150 tips plus the massage cost.  It's quite an expensive HJ, but it did feel amazing and the regular massage was also top notch.

The place wasn't very full when we arrived.  We were the only guys in the big pool.  I think most other customers went straight into the lounge to relax and then get a massage.
The lounge area was about half full, maybe a little less with about 20 seats in total.

When we left the showers were pretty full.  We had to use another section of showers, but at no time did it feel like a cattle market.  No one else's junk was ever in your face.  Lots of personal space still.

**I tried to edit the post, but I can't do it.  How do I change the RA20 level?

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   26-8-2016 22:19  Acceptance  +6   
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2016 12:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 timosauros's post

to change the RA you need to ask a mod to do that now as edit time has expired

WOW ... she wanted $400 on top of the normal tip ? or did you misunderstand ?
normally one gives $400 - $500 (2 sessions) tip in total if they get HE ... this is rule of thumb

glad to hear they are doing OK ... I was expecting the place to be pretty dead given the location

rvguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33928
Digest Posts 0
Credits 237
Posts 67
Karma 234
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 11:32  Profile P.M. 
@twiceAweek,

What if you don't want a HE. Do they still tease you? Love the teasing ...
marcdestral
Nookie Newbie

UID 36554
Digest Posts 0
Credits 86
Posts 34
Karma 85
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 14:52  Profile P.M. 
I just went there yesterday afternoon so I thought I would just complement what's been said before instead of starting a new review.

The place
It has been completely renovated 2 months ago so all the facilities are new, clean and comfortable:
- large showers with plenty of shower gels and shampoos to choose from
- fresh towels
- in the lounge, nice and comfy reclinable seats with huge TVs
- food is OK (although I would say not as good as Oriental Palm Spring Sauna, which is similar in offering)
- nice heated massage tables (my face usually gets uncomfortable after 30 minutes in the hole, but it was not the case there)
Many of the staff speak decent English (apart from the massage girls as usual). It was kind of busy when I arrived at 4pm, many guys arriving in the lounge then leaving 10 minutes later for their massage. A couple of women as well. I got my session at 5, and when I returned by 7:30 it got very quiet with less customers. But when I left I noticed many more lockers guys, maybe getting ready for the evening rush.

The massage
I got a 30-ish petite Mainland girl, not a single word of English. Massage was pretty standard and veggie in my case. Now the thing is, it wasn't as veggie as in a real veggie place. I mean she obviously teased a lot: pushed her crotch against my ass while she massaged my back, massaged my chest without avoiding the nipples, spent a lot of time deeply massaging my inner thighs up to my balls which she touched sometimes... All those things would never happen in, say, a hotel spa. It was quite enjoyable and I thought that HE would be offered (as related in the previous review), but as I saw the time passing by (they have a bright digital clock on the wall, easy to check after the flip) I slowly understood that I was wrong.
I didn't really mind the absence of HE. I had sex with my SO in the morning, and I was actually there with her (not massaged in the same room though) and she knows very well what happens in those places (and doesn't mind). She would have seen the extra tip on the bill and I didn't want to give her bad feelings considering we had sex few hours before... You know what I mean.
So maybe it's the kind of place where some girls offer HE to recurring clients who tip well. It happened to me in Windsor in Fortress Hill, where I got a handjob from the second time. I heard it's the same in Oriental Palm Spring Sauna (although I gave up after 3 attempts tipping 400$, which is the tip "suggested" by the front staff!)

Price and tips
Price are fixed and can be checked on their website. When I arrived, a manager explained that 200$ is the minimum tip for 90 minutes and that I could tip more if I liked the session. The 200$ tip was automatically added on the bill. And take note that you don't have to tip the locker boys, a 20$ tip is also added for them (whether you gave them cash before or not...).

Recent Ratings
mcmafia09   9-9-2016 08:56  Karma  +2   Thx for the details!
twiceAweek   4-9-2016 17:35  Karma  +5   thanks
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 17:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 rvguy's post

at any veggie saunas the most important thing is to play the sauna game with the girls which includes the chemistry you develop with her
don't expect anything and work towards what you want with subsequent visits with the same girl

some girls are entirely veggie so you need the wisdom to know the difference
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 marcdestral's post

entire management team previously at Windsor went to RS… the cooks in Windsor  were crap over the last 2 years so expect the same at RS lol

I'm surprised to hear the tipping system is still at $100 per session ~ being the min tip
most big saunas have adopted the min to be $150 per session (45 mins)
this means the income of the girls working there would be lower resulting the better and or prettier girls will not work there OR it means the girls have to rely on giving hjs if they expect a better tip

if you went to OPS in wan chai, the girls there would consider a $200 tip per session to be on the low end

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 4-9-2016 17:44 ]
rvguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33928
Digest Posts 0
Credits 237
Posts 67
Karma 234
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 17:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by marcdestral at 4-9-2016 14:52
All those things would never happen in, say, a hotel spa.

Funny you say that. I just had a 2 hour massage at a hotel in HK. Was expecting a fully veg massage but not only was there a whole of teasing and touching, she actually asked if I wanted a HE! Interestingly she also asked for a tip.. which I was suprised about considering it's a hotel that not only charges a lot but also 10% service charge. Oh well.

Recent Ratings
alphonzehk   4-9-2016 18:10  Acceptance  +1   I would love to know which hotel that was!!
happylad
Nookie Newbie

UID 150013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 7
Karma 24
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 17:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 marcdestral's post

I have been twice to RS in the last 2 months and much like marcdestrals I have not received any offers of HE.

Once I had a 'hard' massage and the woman much have been close to 60 years old so I was perfectly fine with just a strong massage.

Second time the woman was much more attractive as I asked for a medium strength form the manager. Like others have reported she got right up in the ass, inner thighs etc and made it arousing without any extras.

I do like the place however as it is luxurious and comfortable with very good massage quality IMO.

Ill try and see if its third time lucky

Looking forward to more reports...

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   4-9-2016 18:18  Karma  +1   sooner or later you'll find a 'lazier' girl that'll give you extras ~ remember to double the min tip lol
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 18:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 rvguy's post

lol, yes agree with you there's more chance hotel massage service giving extras at much higher prices and tips then veggie saunas since the girl knows it'll be a one off, not much likelihood of repeat

just curious, how much did u pay for massage and tip ?
rvguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33928
Digest Posts 0
Credits 237
Posts 67
Karma 234
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2016 22:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 twiceAweek's post

I didnt get the HE but I still left a tip.

Massage = 1,320
Tip = 100

2 hour massage. It was good but not really worth it.

Recent Ratings
daddycool   12-9-2016 01:12  Acceptance  +1   Was it Spa on the 9th?
twiceAweek   5-9-2016 11:25  Acceptance  +3   i hope the massage was for 90 mins ?
marcdestral
Nookie Newbie

UID 36554
Digest Posts 0
Credits 86
Posts 34
Karma 85
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2016 13:44  Profile P.M. 
I'm actually wondering a couple of things about those kinds of sauna:
- As we add the tips when checking out at the front desk, how can one be sure that the girl gets all of it?
- Next time I see the same girl, how can she even know how much I tipped last time?

Maybe twiceAweek has some intel to share here
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2016 18:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 marcdestral's post

girls remember you when you repeat and they keep records of what you tip … unless you don't see her more then half a year or more
the establishment takes a 10% cut off the tip but they do give the rest to the girl