Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2016 15:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Canada][Vancouver] K-girl Jinna

Date & Time of Session:  July 9, just after lunch time
Name:  Jinna
Link: http://www.leolist.cc/personals/ ... _korean_girl-967239
Nationality & Language: Korean.  English was okay?  Didn't talk much
Age: 20's - she has one of those faces that could look like she's early 20's or late 20's.  hard to tell.
Face:  9
Body:  9
Skill: 8
Service: 9
GFE: 8.5
PSE: No
Price: $160 for 45min
Repeat: Yes.  I was actually tempted to go back later that same day...

Wow.  She was incredible.  If you're in town and you haven't seen Jinna yet, don't continue reading.  Just call and book an appointment and see her ASAP.

Booking a session was pretty simple.  Just call the number in the ad (in the Link).  That same group has a few girls, so ask for Jinna specifically.  I called just before noon to ask when she would be available, agreed to the time, and they texted me the address.  5 minutes before the appointment, I called the number again to ask for the buzzer number for the condo building.  When I got there, a brosan greeted me at the door and told me that it would be another 1-2 minutes and so I took a seat on the couch.  At first I thought she just got to work and is getting ready.  But turns out, she was with a customer.  Kinda awkward.  Him stepping out of the room and heading to the door.  This was the first time I've encountered another punter at one of these locations.  I would've preferred if they told me to wait downstairs.

So, when it was my turn, I was greeted by Jinna.  She is, in my opinion, better looking in person than the pics in her ad.  I guess the pics could be her, but, i don't know.  She just looks way better in person.  Her tits aren't as big though.  I would say she's a B-cup at best.  Not 34C as per the ad.  I took off my clothes, but she helped fold them and put it on the dresser.  She took my hand and guided me into the en-suite bathroom.  Did the mouthwash thing, but she told me to spit into the cup instead of the sink.  After I did that, she flushed it down the toilet.  In the shower, there wasn't any action.  I think that was because the water was slow to drain.  By the time she was done washing me, I think there was probably 2 inches of water at the bottom of the tub.  Before I stepped out she helped rinse my feet.  But after we dried off, she planted a nice LFK on me.  This is actually the first time I've LFK/DFK with a provider in an asian place in Vancouver.  She then proceeded to lick my nipples a little and went for a BBBJ.  I would say the BBBJ is what brought her skill score down to an 8. It wasn't very good.  Everything else she did was awesome, but the BBBJ was just a lot of sucking up and down.  No licking or anything.

After a little bit of the BBBJ in the washroom, we went to the bed.  I lied face down and she proceeded to give me a cat bath.  This was the most thorough cat bath I've ever received.  She took her time, went up and down my back, went down my left leg, spending a bit more time behind my knee, came back up, and did the same to my right leg.  It was pretty awesome.  She asked me to flip over.  She gave me some more LFK/DFK.  Worked on my nipples, worked on my inner thighs, gave my balls a good licking and sucking, then went to the BBBJ.  Again, not much other than sucking up and down.  I was gonna suggest to her to lick it a little, but by the time I thought to do so, she was already reaching for the condom.  Oh well, I was okay with that.

She started off on top.  This girl is petit and beautiful.  Looking at her go up and down, playing with her nice soft naturals.  And her technique going up and down was quite nice too.  This was very nice.  I wasn't going to last very long watching her and letting her control the pace, so i suggested we go mish.  Wow.  She just felt incredible and looked incredible too.  Okay.  So mish wasn't working either.  Again, wouldn't last very long.  So asked her to flip to doggy.  Somehow I was able to last a little longer here.  Don't know how, because grabbing her ass while pounding her from behind was absolutely awesome.  It was when I was in this position when I noticed that she has a full length mirror in her room.  I should've noticed it earlier and asked her to position it so I can get a bit of a show.  oh well.  So, concentrated back on what I was doing instead of regretting about the mirror.  Soon, I .

She helped take the dom off.  Asked if I wanted a massage.  I said yes.  She did a very good job here.  Her massage felt very nice.  She actually put effort into it, unlike some other providers who just end up poking me.  When it was almost time, she guided me back into the shower.  Again, holding my hand.  She felt very sweet doing that.  As we stepped into the shower, she kept holding my hand to position me closer to her.  So I caressed her a little bit as she adjusted the water temperature.  This was why I gave her an 8.5 in the GFE department.  She totally deserved that score, maybe even higher.

After shower, I dried off, went back to the bedroom, and put my clothes back on.  One final hug and kiss, and I was off.

On the drive home, I was really tempted to make another appointment later that afternoon or evening.  I've never repeated with a WG, but some reason, i was really drawn to her.  But some plans came up.  Maybe next time.

And now that you've read to the end, if you're in Vancouver, make that appointment now.

Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   30-7-2022 16:25  Karma  +5   Nice report, can you share contact?
ambitious2012   30-7-2022 14:41  Karma  +4   
Unifission   30-7-2022 14:32  Karma  +2   Can I get that number. The ad seems to be down :(
alex_french   30-7-2022 09:17  Karma  +5   Thanks
hotjac   30-7-2022 09:05  Karma  +4   She sounds like a fun provider - unfortunately her ad is down now.
maxturtle   30-7-2022 06:55  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, great review
MothToAFlame   12-7-2016 22:42  Karma  +3   Excellent
halfclover   12-7-2016 19:33  Karma  +6   well done, good report
nyctohkvacation   11-7-2016 18:59  Karma  +2   
vinpan   10-7-2016 16:06  Karma  +3   
yazoo   10-7-2016 16:06  Karma  +5   Excellent