Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2016 17:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa - YoYo

Date & Time of Session: May 30, 2016, 630-730pm
Location: 1st Floor, Fook Shing Court, 50 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Name: YoYo
Link: www.kamaspa.asia
Nationality & Language: mainland Chinese (spoke to her in mandarin)
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (did not take anything off so i did not really get a chance to view)
Skill: 4/10 (massage)
        10/10 (HJ)
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: $700 for 60mins
Repeat: Yup.

So after a hectic month of traveling, I decided to drop by Kama for a bit of fun. Rung the bell and was buzzed in. I originally swung by at 6 but was told they were fully booked, but if i was to come back in 15-20 mins there would be a room available. I was shown to my room (no offer to upsell to the VIP room this time) and she hung my clothes neatly for me, giving LB a playful tug. I hoped in the shower and was dried off by YoYo who spent quite alot of time fondling LB.

The regular massage started, and her technique she was definitely not as good as some of the other girls I have had here. After around 20 mins But she would run her nails all over my body which felt pretty good and laid down on my back giving me a bit of a cat bath and tickling me all over wither her nails and hair. It felt real good and definitely got me (and LB) all excited. After around 10 mins of this, she asked for me to flip over and continued running her nails all over my body, while giving me a very thorough cat bath (i was actually half expecting a BBBJ and she came dangerously close). She moved around so I could grope her and feel her up alittle, and also initiated some LFK, which was nice. Towards the end of the massage she laid down next to me on the bed kissed me all over while giving me a very nice HJ. After I shot, she continued kissing me while milking LB for a while then slowly got up to clean me up then get me a glass of water. We had around 10 mins left and finished off with a pretty decent head massage. After the massage I hoped in the shower, and when I got off was dried rather enthusiastically then given a kiss on my cheek before I paid and left.

Recent Ratings
mmz15   6-8-2016 16:03  Karma  +3   
squider   2-6-2016 22:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mchk   2-6-2016 15:54  Karma  +4   Favorable
bludragons   2-6-2016 12:02  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the post on YoYo