Acceptance 58
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2016 06:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great ASS @ BSS

Date & Time of Session: May 11 8:00pm
Location: See twiceAweek's report http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D2
Name: Ching Ching // See bc1314's 2nd report http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... p;extra=page%3D2###
Nationality & Language: Chinese / Cantonese
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Skill: 5/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 2/10
Price & Session Length: $690 + tips
Repeat: Yes

Already met CC before - The Man Utd locker guy originally recommended her based on my body type tastes and Twice verified with me her skills, and I got her wechat first time. This time I booked her so the girl gets commission.

Locker guy.. usually just day shift and night shift, both are cool guys. Aside from the really sensitive showers that go from cold and blazing hot fast, nothing much to report there.

This time in the resting area I met with another hostess who usually works day shift. Caught her at the end of the day so we swapped contacts as I was waiting for my spam noodles + drinks. The girl who was fronting the street stand was pretty cute too, but didn't seem that talkative downstairs. Next time I hope to get a chance to be more friendly with her too.

When I was ready there was no time wasted in getting me into the room. This time it was different from other encounters in that I was just there to relax and talk, which we did for the first 10 minutes. Lots of flirting in between and deciding on the 490 or 700 deals. In the end I went with the latter. She made it very clear she doesn't do it for everyone. Being nice helps.

Looks wise. Around 30-ish, not everyone's cup of tea but pleasing to my eye. Maybe B cups, pretty long nips that don't get too much reaction from her. Great ass for an asian, but not the best fat asian ass there is. Not much fat on her overall. Twice says she's skinny.

Part 1 was ok, not much to report there either. The towels aren't hypoallergenic so they can give her a rash. This is a good thing - she took off the towel away from my butt and sat on my butt instead. She also used massage oil towards the end which was soothing. Quickly led to..

Part 2 was a whirlwind... CC isn't bad at teasing, but I guess we were both frisky so we didn't do too much of it. A quick 5 min BJ led to me on top and she seemed to enjoy it. We only did missionary and doggy, but it was a fun experience. In the end I through the normal HE method with me rubbing her LS. Be warned that she doesn't like everyone doing it after a bad experience where a customer forced a finger in and caused internal bruising. Just be gentle and choreograph everything in advance, and plenty of communication. Advice for everything not just CC.

[ Last edited by  beniffer at 11-5-2016 07:12 ]

Recent Ratings
doghead   18-5-2016 07:28  Karma  +3   I am curious to visit just to see the old faces.
bigchief27a   12-5-2016 11:46  Karma  +2   Excellent
CunningLinguist   11-5-2016 12:19  Karma  +5   She's great. Was my favourite at GFS too.
twiceAweek   11-5-2016 09:43  Karma  +5   lol, your timing is back to the future
ramont   11-5-2016 08:21  Karma  +4   thanks
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2016 13:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The thing about her is she always tells regulars that she doesn't do FS with just anyone. She has a choice once she sees the guy. A few of the girls get to have this set up. However, I think she does do FS quite a bit, if you repeat with her and obviously get on with her.

I like her big round ass, her legs and her unrushed bbbj. If there's not much choice on the day, I usually go for her as a safe bet for a good time. A-cup is obviously not so great though, and she can look a bit older from certain angles.

My penis mightier than the sword