Subject: Kama - Carrie (Not Coco/Carrie)
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 355
Karma 1886
Acceptance 537
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2016 18:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama - Carrie (Not Coco/Carrie)

Date: 10 may @ 1400
Girl: Carrie
Face 4/5
Body 4/5
Skill 5/5
Service 4/5
GFE 3/5
PSE 3/5

Cost 1k for 90 mins of heaven

Easily booked via wechat - met on entering by Joy and shown to room. Undressed and showered etc. In walked Carrie, (I mistakenly thought her name was Lily who Joy recommended to me at first but I think she was busy by the time I got there). Carrie is very attractive, speaks a little english and is all in all MCOT. She gave me one of the best massages I have ever had, completely relaxing but also thorough, highly recommended.

This Carrie is not to be confused with CoCo who also likes to be known as Carrie apparently.

Se does the same sort of thing as CoCo for the initial tease, (She was teasing gently during the massage itself which i like - nothing blatant, just the occasional brush of the boys etc), She lifts you legs onto her thighs but likes to spread you legs so she can get a good grip - she does not use oil for this part which is a good job as I would have popped without a doubt, gentle, erotic play and also gently blowing on my ass and balls - a little bit of chocolate starfish play as well which was nice.

On to the flip, dress off - cracking body, nice b cups which seem very sensitive.....and most important NO PAD! What followed was just as pleasant as fuck, gentle and teasing whilst I played with her LS, she also asks before she puts her finger in to play with the prostate which is a nice touch, did not take long and . Unlike most girls she continued after the shot and seemed to like playing with the baby batter, rubbing it on my belly and onto my cock - very erotic.

Clean up and head massage to finish.

I am slowly working my way through the girls but so far Carrie is my favorite, but given the standard at Kama who knows what the next girl will be like? Joy is absolutely killing the service at this new place and so far I see no reason to go elsewhere for this type of massage.

Recent Ratings
mchk   17-5-2016 19:01  Karma  +4   Looks like I have more reasons to go back.
bludragons   13-5-2016 04:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review, love this place!
twiceAweek   11-5-2016 09:42  Karma  +5   Thanks
ramont   11-5-2016 00:01  Karma  +5   thanks
lootbag   10-5-2016 20:32  Karma  +3   Joy didn't say Carrie was available today :( but I had a lot more fun with Coco in VIP today.
Duckie88   10-5-2016 19:50  Acceptance  +1   great report. Will give her a try. Thanks
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 355
Karma 1886
Acceptance 537
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2016 08:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 scufferhk's post

Loot bag,   report to follow?  We need to know )