Face: 4/10
Body: 5/10
Skill: 2/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE:4/10
Price & Session Length: $600 HKD for 60mins
Repeat: Am currently looking for alternatives

After a long international flight to Hong Kong, I decided to stop by Reiki in LKF/Central. This was my second time there. The first time was way better.

I booked via WhatsApp which is always really easy. When I was buzzed in, it must've been a quieter time because there was only three girls visible and all the rooms looked empty. I wasn't given a choice of girl and was given a girl who spoke absolutely no English (which is why I could not get her name).

The girl that arrived was a little bit on the heavier side with medium sized breasts (maybe C's). She had bad breath from something she must've just eaten.

The massage was mediocre at best. For the body massage, she obviously had no clue what she was doing as she kept ruthlessly massaging my bones and spine - not the muscle. After getting bruised from the poor massage, she didn't spend anytime teasing and simply told me to flip over. Upon the turn, she went straight to work on LB with no teasing or any kind of prompting. It was very mechanical. She kept all of her clothes on and finished me off quickly as if she was in a rush.

Afterwards she gave me a head massage for the remainder of my time.

Overall: she was nice and not rude, but the GFE was non existent and it felt like it was her first time. I probably wouldn't return and will look for alternate places on HK Island.

Recent Ratings
James771   8-5-2016 06:14  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about your disappointment. Suggest to give Annie feedback as this is does not sound ...
professuser   4-5-2016 21:22  Acceptance  +1   King Shing Spa for trial, good attitude & service from Nina