Registered 15-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2016 04:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[New York] [Brooklyn] - Latina Whore House - Too much pressure

Date & Time of Session:  05/2 12:30
Name:  Dunno
Link: Link
Agent: Call. Some mexican dude opens the door and you get fake BJ videotaped first timers
Nationality & Language: Dominican Republic
Face:  2.5/5 so - Indian looking
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $50, 15 minutes:
Repeat: Not for me.

Disclaimer: YMMV or you might be looking for quick pump and dump. Then this is for you. I had a day off so I decided to hit this joint based on previous reviews by mustBBBJ Link 1 and Link 2 .

I call and get the address and hours (11:15 to 19:30). Head there. It is located in an industrial zone. First of all there is a huge 6 story NYPD office on the next street and there were firefighters hanging out by the entrance WTF. Not comforting. Some Mexican dude opens the door and starts talking in Spanish! ugh bro no habla! I wait in what would be the formal living room in this fraternity house with the American Flag. Some woman (who looks like a Tranny) comes and we do the drop your pants drill etc. Whatever. Head up to the "living room", ok not too bad. I have slept in worse but would not again. I see one of the girls as she is getting her morning coffee. XL for sure and just flowing out of everywhere. Ugh pass. There is already a black guy waiting before me and another one shows up after me. The Mexican dude says the fat girl is ready for...PASS! No. Thank you. Next, another big booty bitch comes out of the other room. XXL but not fat just a big girl but GIANT Booty! I would have taken her but the second black dude says "No thanks I am here for the skinny one" OK well since I am before him, I am going to take her. Eventually the skinny girl comes out and DAYUM another fat booty! WTF. Everything else is meh. In the room, I get the bad punt vibe tingling where if I was in HK, I would have bailed but you take what you can here. Alcohol to clean my dick and now it's burning great this will make cumming in 15mins quite easy. NOT. She does not even get naked. Cap on. CBJ was awesome wish more girls did this in HK. Actually I would go there for CBJ only, if they offered. That lasted 2 mins. And then we started in mish. Everything feels natural but the skin elasticity is telling me this woman is 27+ The whole time I am thinking here come the cops telling me my 15 mins are over. Her is pussy is also LOOOSE. I can barely feel anything and my dick is on fire from the cleaning. What a weird day. Switch to DG and I am just in too much pressure and she keeps saying hurry up plus her vagina is LOOSE. Booty is juicy but I am afraid to Slap Dat Ass because I may upset her and cause a commotion. Eventually I just ask her to jerk me off which she obliges in the most violent manner ever. FUCK. THIS. NOT. WORTH. IT. Eventually I just jerk my self off She gives me another alcohol wipe to clean my self. Then she has the audacity to ask me for tip. I just wanted to GTFO. So I gave her $10, paid the Tranny $50 and left. Sigh this continent is garbage for punting. FML.

Lastly, the whole big booty thing is awesome to look at but I have discovered I am not equipped to do any of those girls any justice. On my best day I would be 6'' which does not make me the chosen one. Sigh maybe next life.

Recent Ratings
cherryhunter   8-5-2016 18:49  Karma  +1   Wish the bros can give the prettier Spanish girls a referral to a CMP in Brooklyn so we go there instead of this nasty p ...
JJJ37   4-5-2016 22:01  Karma  +2   
nyctohkvacation   3-5-2016 19:01  Karma  +2   Hit or miss place like HK walk ups. That's why when I punt with a great gal, I tend to repeat.