Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2016 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa Round 2!

Date & Time of Session: May 1, 2016, 945-11pm
Location: 1st Floor, Fook Shing Court, 50 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Name: Zhang (cant remember the last bit of her name! sorry bros ) (will call her Z for this report)
Link: www.kamaspa.asia
Nationality & Language: mainland Chinese (spoke to her in canto, but she understands a few words of english)
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (did not take anything off so i did not really get a chance to view)
Skill: 5/10 (massage)
        9/10 (HJ)
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: $700 for 60mins (she threw in an extra 15 mins for free)
Repeat: Will definitely be back. Need to try the famed CoCo!

So after my amazing experience yesterday, LB was feeling like he needed a little loving so i decided to drop by Kama again. Rung the bell and was buzzed in. The checkin girl asked if i wanted to see someone in particular (was not asked this yesterday)... and was told that CoCo had already gone home for the day. I decided to choose the next girl in line. I was shown to the first room then was stripped out of my clothes by Z which she hung neatly for me, then I hoped in the shower for a quick rinse. I was offered some water after my shower then laid down on the table.

The regular massage started, and although she was strong, she wasnt as experienced as J (who I had yesterday), and was not as good at getting the knots out of my back.

(now for the fun part!)
After around 40 mins, she starts running her nails all over my back, legs, thighs and LB in between massaging my legs. She did a very good job of getting me (and LB) excited. She asked for me to flip over and continued running her nails all over my body, while giving me a very thorough cat bath (i was actually half expecting a BBBJ and she came dangerously close, sucking my balls for a bit before continuing on and teasing the hell out of me. Z did a very good job in getting me all aroused then calming me down a bit then arousing me then calming me down. She moved around so I could grope her and feel her up alittle. She did a bit of thigh massage (similar to what one gets in the Macau saunas) then finished off with a very strong hand job with one hand playing with my balls while she moaned and licked my nips. When she sensed I was near she sat up then started moaning and grinding on my leg while saying some pretty kinky things and i very hard. She continued milking LB for a while then cleaned up and gave me a peck on the cheek to let me know the massage was over.

I showered real quick gave her the cash then left.

Recent Ratings
James771   8-5-2016 06:17  Karma  +2   Excellent
mchk   6-5-2016 14:06  Karma  +3   Favorable
sbs23   2-5-2016 09:13  Karma  +1   Thanks
ramont   2-5-2016 09:00  Karma  +3   thanks